Daytime: Week of 9/1 (probably contains spoilers)

GH:

I figured when Victor and Obrecht had their scenes months ago that something was up between them. I'm caught up through last week, I have yesterday and today to watch. The sooner Levi is gone, the better. The sooner Franco/Carly are done, the better. Maurice Benard (Sonny) did a Twitter Q&A today, mentioned enjoying the story they're filming and "hopes Laura (Wright, Carly) is, too."

B&B
I'm LOVING IVY!!!!!!!!!! My new favorite character! The way she told off Hope yesterday was just fantastic, and she doesn't (so far) have to resort to sneaky tricks like Steffy, she can just be brutally honest and straightforward. And today's scenes with her and Liam were just gold. :love:They really sizzle together.

GH:

I really got the feeling Nina was planning to steal Ava's baby, but the way she talked to Rosa or whatever her name is and Ava/Jerome's talk too, maybe she's planning on Ava somehow miscarrying? I just can't believe they'd go that route with Ava being so suspicious so fast.

I'm thinking Fake Luke is working with Victor, and that Lulu is part of the kidnapping to set off real Luke somehow and put him back in the picture. I'm all caught up now and watched live today, miraculously.

Back