Daytime: Week of April 7th (may contain spoilers)

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

Monday, April 7
Britt surprises Dante and Lulu; Nikolas gets caught off guard; Nathan confesses to Sam; Alexis and Julian consider their relationship, while Ava and Morgan hit a road bump in theirs.

Tuesday, April 8
Elizabeth experiences the unthinkable; Madeline confesses to Nathan; Franco thinks Carly is keeping secrets.

Wednesday, April 9
Obrecht encounters someone from her past; Nikolas offers Elizabeth comfort; Carly suspects Ava is hiding something.

Thursday, April 10
Sonny talks to Luke about his strange behavior; Nikolas sees Ric comfort Elizabeth; Obrecht reveals a secret; Nathan and Britt commiserate.

Friday, April 11
Ric talks to Elizabeth about his feelings; Obrecht makes Dante a proposition; Spencer tells Nikolas he listened to Luke's conversation.

Y&R

Monday, April 7
Victor and Chelsea deal with unexpected news; Avery's new projects create a stir; Billy and Victoria come to a crossroads.

Tuesday, April 8
Jack tries to fix things with Kelly; Neil gets the rug pulled out from under him; Dylan and Avery work to help Billy.

Wednesday, April 9
Colin and Jill surrender to passion; Kelly attacks Stitch; Lily sees Devon and Hilary share an awkward moment.

Thursday, April 10
Nick and Sharon butt heads; Kevin tries to help Chloe get it together; Nikki and Jill work to save Billy and Victoria's marriage.

Friday, April 11
Michael turns to Paul for help; Victor remembers old times with Adam; Chloe attacks Chelsea as they prepare for the fashion show.

B&B

Monday, April 7
Ridge chooses love over a lucrative offer; Aly talks with her dead mother.

Tuesday, April 8
A couple has a passionate reunion; Katie gets somber news from Brooke.

Wednesday, April 9
Liam tries to rekindle his and Hope's love with a kiss; Ridge and Bill argue.

Thursday, April 10
Liam asks Hope what's troubling her; Bill finds his deal with Quinn is more than he bargained for.

Friday, April 11
Wyatt, Hope and Liam await life-changing news; Quinn tells Bill what she wants.

GH:

NO Nathan and Britt. NO. I want Nathan with Maxie when she gets back (which should be soon).

What exactly is "the unthinkable" Elizabeth experiences? Not feeling this set-up for a Liz/Ric/Nikolas triangle. Ric and Britt should be together and Liz with Nikolas. That would be a better story, I think.

I would like to ignore the fact that I saw Franco mentioned, do not want him digging around this Sonny/Carly secret, BUT he could wrangle the truth out of Ava... So... If Carly were to carefully tell Franco that AJ mentioned Ava in his dying breath, something good could happen.

Glad Spencer is bringing up what he overheard Luke and Julian talking about, hope Nikolas doesn't write it off. I want that storyline resolved soon, Luke is getting weird.

Also I think it's time for Morgan and Ava to call it quits. So tired of them.

GH

I read that Maxie will have a new boyfriend and his name is Levi!

I don't want Nikolas/Elizabeth together, just because last year Nikolas wanted to get back with Elizabeth, and she turned him down for AJ, and when she thought that AJ killed Connie she wanted Nikolas back. Put her with Ric!

GH:

I think Nikolas/Elizabeth and Ric/Britt would make for good soap due to all the loose ends between Nik/Britt, Nik/Liz, and Liz/Ric. Would either couple actually be happy? Doubtful.

I hadn't read that Maxie news, I did see something about Levi awhile back but it was pretty vague. I'm assuming she met him during her travels? Wonder if she will move back into her apartment though, and room with Nathan? That would be interesting... I just thought they had pretty good chemistry, even in the very short time they interacted.

B&B

Oliver better watch out, he may be getting more then what he bargained for with Aly. I’m glad a man on this show has a backbone and does what he wants and not what other people tell him to do, Go Ridge! I’m glad Ridge is telling Katie about Eric’s offer.

Y&R

I watched today show and I haven’t watched in months. It was a good show, to start with NO Nick/Sharon that a big plus in my book. Victor/Jack agreed on something, WOW! I’m glad the old Billy is gone, because today when he walked out the door it didn’t bother me. Is Adam dead? With Victor handling the investigation who knows! Tyler/Abby got engaged. Noah/Courtney may move in together. Stitch/Kelley can stop fighting any day now. I can’t get into Dylan/Avery!

Y&R

Can't get into this show lately. Just too many things I don't care about. I hope Billy/Victoria divorce and are done. I just can't take David Tom in the role and there's just too much baggage with these two. I like the chemistry between Victoria and Stitch and it seemed like there was a bit of a spark between Billy and Chelsea. I'm just looking forward to (hopefully) Paul finding out Dylan is his son. I can't stand Nick/Sharon. So been there done that...please let that horse die already.

GH

I love the little surprises this show does. I was shocked when it was revealed that Madeline was the killer! The show had me convinced it was Ava. Ha! I guess they didn't want to have too many murders blamed on her. I still want her to be found out re: Connie. Good episode today! Lots going on. So it looks like my theory about Nathan being Nina's son was off but apparently there was a child! Sounds like Nina was pregnant maybe? I wonder if Nik or Liz will take a bullet for the other as the police rush in. This Luke storyline is just strange. Doesn't Anthony Geary usually go on a really long vacation every summer? I'm thinking once this whole scheme comes out he will be on the run this summer.

GH

I enjoy watching Tracy/Luke they act like an old married couple, so believable!
Morgan/Ava couldn’t care less ZZZZZZZZZZ!
Silas/Ava I felt sorry for Silas, all these years hating someone for what!
Madeline isn’t the brightest bulb in the pack; she is caught with a syringe in her hands and wants to know why she is being arrested!
If Lulu wants to be a cop then join the force instead of screwing everything up.
Britt is between a rock and a hard place; she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t!
I still think Nikolas is still in love with Britt!
Elizabeth can take a walk far, far away.
Alexis isn’t a teenager but when she is near Julian she acts like one, weak in the knees, breathing heavy, it’s really pathetic watching these two.

B&B

When Bill told Brooke he can’t take this anymore, I said out loud me either. I think Brooke is setting up Bill and Katie, hoping that when Ridge finds out, he will come running back to her, what is Eric going say when his manipulation fell through! I’m hoping Oliver paying attention to Aly, she will give up busting Wyatt/Hope chops!

GH:

Haven't seen today's yet, but from what I've read it's excellent.

Morgan and Ava need to get off my screen. Sorry but Morgan needs to be involved with his own age group, whether that means introducing a new character or two, whatever. They have no chemistry, just boring.

Did enjoy Silas and Ava talking, actually felt a little bad for Ava for a minute. Poor Silas though, finding out not only has he been wrongly accused for ages, but that Nina was pregnant? I can't even imagine. Feel bad for Nathan, too. Sounds like his whole life pretty much has been a giant lie.

I do enjoy Luke and Tracy, but I'm so anxious to find out what the heck is going on with his brain.

GH

Oooohhh so now Obrecht and Madeline know each other. Interesting. Glad Ben is back with his parents. I wonder if Britt will be partially redeemed in Nik's eyes now that he knows it was all a set up. I can see them going with a quad here with Britt/Nik/Liz/Ric. Glad to see Maxie back! I feel bad for Nathan. Poor guy's world has been totally turned upside down. I'm still not convinced that Nina is really dead.

GH

I knew Carly couldn’t keep her mouth shut; she had to admit to Franco that Sonny shot AJ. Not a big fan of these two. Nor Olivia she is so over the top, she brings to much drama. So is Elizabeth if they wanted the viewers to think she is dying then they should have put the ketchup on her stomach and not her shoulder. Nathan just lost his whole world; I really hope that Silas and he can become friends.

GH

WOW Dr. O and Madeline are sisters; I really didn’t see that coming!
Please Nikolas either one of your girlfriends are role models, well maybe for the mob, so get off your high horse and see them for what they are.
To bad it wasn’t Franco that got shot!
Nathan, Maxie, and Levi snooze worthy!
I hope Olivia is gone for awhile!
I fell so sorry for Britt, I know what she did was so wrong on so many different levels, but she carried Ben for 9 months and then took care of him for another few months, and she can’t just turn her love off. Lulu forgave Maxie for lying to her about her baby, and Britt wasn’t in this alone!
I did laugh at Franco when he told Carly, for a man that is dying AJ sure was chatty.
Two surprises in one day, so is Nathan and Britt brother and sister? Great Show!

GH:

Wouldn't Nathan and Britt be cousins, given their mothers are sisters? That is, if Nathan belongs to Madeline and Britt to Obrecht? I still haven't seen anything since Monday, I've been sick.

B&B

Please, please let Hope be pregnant, only then maybe Liam will stalk some other girl and move on. I wonder what Quinn wants from Bill…this should be good. The show was better then yesterdays!

GH

Hope you feel better missharleyquinn

Obrecht gave birth to Nathan and Britt, Madeline adopted him. Madeline said today that Obrecht didn’t have time for Nathan and was going to give him up, so Madeline raised him as her child, but Obrecht didn’t know it!

OMG I hope Nathan/Britt don’t go and do something that brother and sisters aren't supposed to do.

I just don’t like Nikolas/Elizabeth together no sparks. But I see potential between Ric/Elizabeth.

Silas/Sam are great together they have chemistry and act like a family.

Please do something with Luke; he is not interesting in this character, he is always eating on the show, this week he devoured a sandwich and Fritos, and today he was eating nuts or something. LOL

Back