Daytime: Week of April 7th (may contain spoilers)

GH:
Thank you :). It's a nasty cold, today is the first day I've felt like holding my head up.

I can't take Luke talking with his mouth full. It's so distracting, the scenes in Kelly's from Monday had me about to FF because he was too obnoxious with his food.

Definitely didn't see the Britt/Nathan thing coming. Neither of them know? Was anyone else around to hear the conversation? So weird. I don't see GH taking that avenue (Passions certainly would have) though. Something will happen to have it slip out.

GH

Gosh I feel like I'm watching a sweeps month! This show has been really good lately! It's funny when I first saw the spoiler about Nathan and Britt commiserating I thought it would lead to a one night stand or something. After today's episode I'm like someone stop them from doing something gross! Lol. I feel like the surprises just keep coming. Great show! I do like Liz and Ric together. I hope to see that, with Nik forgiving Britt eventually and getting back together with her too rather than a Liz/Nik reunion. I think their time has passed. The Sam/Silas/Danny scenes were sweet.

B&B

How is Hope being pregnant any of Liam’s business?
Bill/Brooke is completely unwatchable, she said today that she is going to tame the stallion, and he is neighing like a horse. They can’t get any more childish then that.
I do like Bill/Quinn together; they are a better match up!

GH

Today’s show was just MEH, nothing exciting talking about the same old stuff. I did like Spencer, I felt bad for him when he said he thought he was going to have a real mom and baby brother. The last 10 seconds was the best another bomb shell!

GH:

2? What do you mean, 2?! Did Britt give birth to twins? I did read a bunch of speculation that Connie/Georgie was going to end up actually being Dante & Lulu's but that makes no sense.

GH

It would be a serious rewrite to have Georgie be Dante/Lulu baby or say that Britt had twins. Maxie had a miscarriage and then got pregnant again immediately by Spinelli. I suppose they could say that she never actually miscarried but that would just be stupid. We saw Sabrina deliver Ben so I don't think Britt had twins. Here's a theory that came to mind to me today after I watched. What if Sabrina was impregnated with another Dante/Lulu embryo and she just doesn't know it? I know it's far fetched but so is Maxie getting pregnant the same day she miscarried. Lol. The only other thing I can think of is remember when Lulu was trying to get pregnant and then found out she couldn't carry to term so they decided to do surrogate? What if she was actually pregnant at the time she was kidnapped by Stavros and didn't know it and the baby was delivered while in captivity and she has no idea?

I'm sooooo glad Maxie interrupted Nathan and Britt! Yikes, that was a close one. At least Obrecht thought of that possibility. I think Sonny can tell something is very off with Luke. I hope this wraps up soon though. I don't like Luke like this.

Y&R

Didn't see the whole episode but can I just say how much I hate Lily? She is such a witch. We get it. You hate Hilary. Get over it, grow up, and start acting professionally! I'm sick of Chloe too. Why is she so shocked that Chelsea doesn't trust her after she kidnapped Connor? Duh. She was being a real jerk to Kevin today too. I'm glad he told her off. I can't believe Chelsea wanted to see "Adam's" body. Gross!

GH
Levi can go away already ...annoying and take Ava with you

Here is my opinion on the other baby
Ok There were 2 embryo's left after Maxie miscarried the third ,they were supposedly destroyed Dr.O said one was not viable but the other created Ben . I figure Dr. O lied and the other one was viable implanted in someone else. Just my thoughts

GH:

Unless she lied, said it wasn't viable and is now planning to use it to pin a baby on Nikolas. Surely he wouldn't fall for that. Nor would Britt go through with it again. I just wonder who the surrogate was? If they do make Sabrina's baby Lulu's, I'm going to be mad.

GH

I agree missharley about Sabrina's baby. I just threw that out there since she's currently pregnant. I still think her baby could be Carlos's. I'm beginning to like my other theory better about Lulu having a baby while in Cassadine captivity. Otherwise perhaps Obrecht is just blowing smoke about there being another child.

GH:

How old would that baby be, if Lulu had a baby while captive? I wonder who is taking care of him/her, if so. Several fans on Twitter were speculating Sabrina's carrying that baby, but I think the baby is Patrick's (and will be a boy). I don't like Carlos, so I really hope he's not actually the father.

GH:

That annoying rrrrroll that only comes out when they speak to each other is one of my biggest pet peeves. If they never shared scenes and Carlos only appeared when Julian/Ava needed dirty work done, that might be okay. But he doesn't really need a storyline, his character is just dull and unappealing to me. Even Franco is better to watch, and I think everyone knows how I feel about Franco...

GH

Carlos was brought in for Sabrina when Robin decided to grace our screens for 5 minutes. Now that Robin is gone we don’t need Carlos and think about it do we need Patrick/Sabrina? I actually forgot about them until I read this week spoilers. I liked Patrick/Sabrina before Robin fiasco, now MEH! And a little of Carlos goes a long way!

Back