Daytime: Week of January 27th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B&B

What has Liam ever done for Pam/Charlie? The things Liam and Bill has done to Hope are far worse then a prank where no one got hurt! Rick stop worrying about your mom she doesn’t care who she hurts, as long as she gets her man! I hope Ridge/Katie do become a couple they are good for each other!

GENERAL HOSPITAL Valentine's Day Spoilers

Love is in the air on ABC, as the network celebrates the most romantic time of the year with a month full of Valentine’s Day-themed programming, including on GENERAL HOSPITAL.

On Thursday, February 13, Friday, February 14 and Monday, February 17, it's Valentine's Day in Port Charles and along with the romantic holiday, there will be joy as well as pain. There is joy for the reconciled Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) & Lulu (Emme Rylan) as well as for Felix (Marc Anthony Samuel), when Lucas (Ryan Carnes) accepts his invitation to go out on Valentine's Day. Britt (Kelly Thiebaud) is delighted when the young Spencer gives her a Valentine and Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) tells a curious Britt they’re going on a Valentines mission. But the day brings pain to a suspicious Liz (Rebecca Herbst) as she awaits Baby Ben’s paternity results. Julian (William deVry) is thrown by Ava’s (Maura West) sneaky actions, and Michael (Chad Duell) and Kiki (Kristen Alderson) end up in a bruising argument.
As Valentine’s Day continues, Duke’s (Ian Buchanan) attempt to reconcile with Anna (Finola Hughes) over their conflicting work ethics leads to a passionate solution. Things heat up during Molly (Haley Pullos) and TJ’s (Tequan Richmond) study-date, but she wants to make their first time together a special moment. After Sonny (Maurice Benard) warns Ava she had better not be double-crossing him, she and Morgan (Bryan Craig) have planned a clandestine evening together.

Meanwhile, Britt’s fairy tale romance may be about to crumble into pieces when Liz threatens her. That night, Nikolas has the ultimate Valentine’s Day surprise for Britt, despite the confession she knows she must make. Liz grapples with her feelings for her true love. Meanwhile, as Franco (Roger Howarth) fights for his life, will he wake up and be reunited with the love of his life?

GH:

On yesterday's show was it just me or did it seem hypocritical of Anna to be laying into Duke as she did while she is still holding the secret of what she & Robert did to Faison?

GH

Duke has some common sense, he questioned Anna what the PCPD was doing about Julian, and he realizes that they are as incompetent as all daytime soap police dept. You go Duke! I knew Ava is behind Silas getting arrested for his wife being in a coma. Ava is one heartless witch! Please, please do something with Morgan he is so boring not even having scenes with Sonny helps him! Who was Nathan talking to on the phone?

I agree about Anna! But I guess she can justify it because she is the law!

GH

I know you mean PCPD but when I read PCD I thought Pussycat Dolls. lol

I agree 1000% with every bit of that! Maybe they can revisit Sonny shooting his own son & it be Morgan this time. Then he can be comatose for a year like the Michael switch played out but instead of SORASed he can be de-SORASed back to the Jax admiring Morgan.

GH:

I haven't watched since Liz picked Cameron up from Wyndemere (so I'm behind 3-4 days?). What's caused Liz to test Ben? I don't think Britt will confess, and if she does, Nikolas better throw her out on her rear for knowingly keeping his sister's baby.

GH:

Ewwwww! :sick:

Alexis kissing Julian all smooshed against his ultra scabby face! :rolleyes:

GH:

I haven't watched since Liz picked Cameron up from Wyndemere (so I'm behind 3-4 days?). What's caused Liz to test Ben? I don't think Britt will confess, and if she does, Nikolas better throw her out on her rear for knowingly keeping his sister's baby.

I missed some moments but think it's because she's very suspicious (& jealous as she usually is) this time of Britt.

B&B

Again today the same song, same dance and same speech, have all the people forgotten that Hope, Wyatt and Liam are adults and are capable of making their own decisions! BORING show!

Y&R

I watched today’s show I will say I will miss Billy; he is one of the most talented actors they have. In my opinion they should have let Victor go, there is nothing that he can do that would be shocking, he is tired and all dried up! OK!!!!!

B&B

Again today the same stuff! I really hope that Hope tells both Wyatt and Liam to take a hike! Let Bill/Brooke be together because they do deserve each other, and put Ridge/Katie together!

Y&R

So just like that, goodbye Billy Miller (Billy) and Michael Muhney (Adam)! What an odd thing to have two actors go like that. It will be interesting to see David Tom take over the Billy role again. I do wonder if this was the original direction that they were going with or if they just decided this was the quickest way to get rid of Muhney. If they indeed recast Adam I wonder how they will handle all this. I felt bad for Jack today. I really enjoyed his and Adam's friendship. You could tell he felt completely betrayed by Adam.

GH

I'm kinda bored with GH lately. I'm sick of this Heather/Carly mess. I can't stand Franco. And giving Michael/Kiki angst by way of Franco still does not make them interesting. Morgan has only one expression. Get rid of this character. Sorry to say it, but I think I would be ok with Morgan being a casualty in the Corinthos/Jerome war. So who nabbed Robin? Obrecht? Faison?

GH

OMG on yesterdays show I needed eye bleach to watch Lucy/Scott! And Sparkster I agree with everything you said about the characters and the show. It said in a article I read that Robin is in love with someone else, so I think thats who it is! I was sad to see Robert go I enjoyed him!

Y&R

I saw about half the show and decided to run errands! I also need eye bleach to watch Victor, will someone give that man a haircut! Really Carmine UGH!!!!!!!

GH:

I have probably all of this week and possibly even some of last week to catch up on. Watching just hasn't been a priority because of the Franco/Morgan/Kiki overload on top of the ridiculous and dragged out Carly story. This all should have been over when the kids saw Heather in the stables, one of them should have mentioned it to Nikolas, crisis averted. Three weeks is entirely too long for this crap since we know Carly is alive. Get on with it.

And don't even get me started on Lucy & Scott. I know they want to give them story, but eeeewwwww.

GH

The only part of Friday's show I enjoyed was Tracy running around with a fish net! And when I watch Victor Cassadine (Thaao Pendhlis) all I saw was Tony from DAYS not the same! What’s wrong with GH they have been good at wrapping up SL’s after a couple of weeks, but some of these have been going on forever! Oh, the kids were cute especially Emma with Sabrina!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back