Daytime: Week of March 31st (may contain spoilers)

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

Monday, March 31
Nikolas notices something is off with Elizabeth; Sam gets help from an unlikely source; Julian comes up with a new plan to bring down Sonny.

Tuesday, April 1
Past loved ones visit Monica; Sonny and Carly reflect on their history; Bobbie and Lucy both face heartbreak.

GENERAL HOSPITAL celebrates its 51st anniversary.

Wednesday, April 2
Carly considers keeping something from Michael; Lulu turns to Elizabeth for advice; Obrecht plans a meeting with Britt.

Thursday, April 3
Britt thinks about Obrecht's scheme; Silas, Sam and Nathan try to catch Ava; Shawn questions Jordan's choice of job.

Friday, April 4
Britt has a surprise for Dante and Lulu; Sam and Nathan discover something new regarding Nakamura; Alexis and Julian consider their relationship; Brad wants to tell Felix the truth.

Y&R

Monday, March 31
Chelsea's betrayal sets Chloe off; Victoria makes an important decision; a couple considers getting married.

Tuesday, April 1
Nick lays it all on the line with Sharon; Devon questions Neil's time with Hilary; Summer confronts Ian.

Wednesday, April 2
Lauren shocks Michael; Lily talks about the perks of her job with Cane; Sharon talks to her family about her memories.

Thursday, April 3
Nikki witnesses a moment of closeness between Stitch and Victoria; Avery thinks about her next move; Jill confronts Kelly.

Friday, April 4
Billy considers moving in a new direction; Abby confronts Jack; Dylan talks to Stitch about Victoria.

B&B

Monday, March 31
Quinn listens in on a conversation between Brooke and Bill; Liam realizes what Aly is going to admit.

Tuesday, April 1
Ridge reassures Katie about their future; an unexpected firing occurs at Forrester Creations.

Wednesday, April 2
Ridge sets out to replace Rick in the boardroom; Brooke shares a major secret with Eric.

Thursday, April 3
Eric makes a decision for his sons; Hope and Aly help Oliver.

Friday, April 4
The news of Ridge's and Brooke's positions at the company stuns Katie; Maya sees something at the Bikini Bar that unsettles her.

GH:

Okay now this Silas stuff is getting old. I'm more interested in Nathan and his background than I am this actual story. Nina's dead, unless the mother is lying (I haven't ruled that out, don't trust her), papers are signed regarding her money, let's move on.

Monica's past is visiting? Does that mean AJ is going to die this week? I don't want anyone to know Sonny shot him (besides Carly, but she hated him too).

I'm assuming Britt does the right thing and takes Ben to Lulu and Dante. I think she and Nikolas will eventually get back together and there''ll be a huge rectangle between them and Elizabeth and Ric. I'd be okay with it.

GH

I think Nina is alive also….I also think mommy Madeline is having money problems, so when Silas signed away his rights, she gets the money. I can’t believe that their SL’s are moving so slow, it’s not like GH. I want Carly to keep her big trap shut also, there has been enough heartbreak especially for Michael, and if AJ dies what purpose would it serve, it’s not like AJ has been an angel! I want Nikolas and Britt to find their way back to each other, yes Britt has done some terrible things but the mastermind was her mother, just like taking Ben, Britt didn’t know she was going to do it. Elizabeth has herself sitting on this pedestal looking down on all the common folk, and she is far from it, and I like the chemistry between Ric and Elizabeth.

GH:

I saw a picture of Sonny with his 3 Carlys. They air Tuesday, I believe. I'm really excited because I grew up watching the other two. I wonder what other surprises are in store since its the 51st anniversary episode.

GH

AJ really does bite the dust, I had my doubts….I understand losing a parent but Michael is WAY over the top, it just takes away from the scene, Monica was more believable. Luke better hope he OD’s from his drugs when Tracy finds out about his sexual appetite for younger women, I have always liked Luke until now, rewriting history on this show. I’m sure Carly will be a blabbermouth and tell someone that Sonny shot AJ. I really don’t trust Madeline I wouldn’t be surprised if she had something to do with her daughter’s death. Sure Julian will help Sami get rid of Ava that way he can keep his hands clean and doesn’t have to do it. Will Dr. O go to jail this time or will she make a deal to get out of jail free. I really liked Elizabeth when I first started watching the show, but when she picked AJ over Nikolas I lost interest in her, and everyday gives me another reason not to like her.

Yes I saw those pictures of all the Carly’s, I don’t remember them because I wasn’t watching then, but should be interesting. Last year we were watching the nurse’s ball I bet they don’t have it this year.

GH

I will say that GH knows how to celebrate an anniversary 51 years excellent show today. It was fun seeing some of the characters that have left the show again. Tamara Braun and Natalia Livingston there acting was so much better on GH then when they were on DAYS. Unbelievable! And the end of the show was a tear-jerker, I love the staircase into the light that GH does so well. An amazing show!

GH:

Tamara Braun and Natalia Livingston were two of my favorites on GH growing up, and I was disappointed in the characters they had on Days.

I haven't watched yet, but with AJ dying yesterday and Wally Kurth (Justin, Days) tweeting awhile back he would be on GH at some point, I'm expecting to see Ned in the next couple weeks for AJ's funeral. Haven't read anything to indicate that, just my guess since Ned is a Quartermaine too.

GH

I'm kinda ticked off that they killed off AJ. Although I guess they've done it before they can always bring him back with some cockamamie story as to what we witnessed the last couple days. Sigh...I like Sonny, but I hate how he gets away with crap ALL the time. I hope Carly decides to cover for Sonny but Michael finds out the truth anyway and then he disowns BOTH of them. I feel bad for Michael. I really liked the relationship between him and AJ. I hope he changes his name to Quartermaine.

I liked seeing the other Carly's today. I've only ever known Laura Wright in the role so seeing the flashbacks with Sarah Brown and Tamara Braun were nice. I totally agree about the acting of those two and Natalia Livingston (Emily). Both Tamara and Natalia were horrible as Taylor on Days and Sarah as Madison was ok in the beginning until they ruined her with Ian. I did like Tamara as Ava Vatali though. I hope she returns to Salem someday with a John Black love child.

Sorry but the Lucy stuff is such a snore fest to me.

I have a SPECULATION about Nina/Nathan/Madeline. There's supposedly a huge age gap between Nina and Nathan even though they're siblings. What if Nina is really Nathan's mother and they hid it from him his whole life? Maybe even Silas is his father. Who knows. But there just seems to be something fishy going on there.

GH

I like your theory about Madeline, she is definitely hiding something. I like Sonny he is an unusual villain, he does bad things because he is protecting his family, unlike Julian and Ava they would throw any member of there family under the bus in a heartbeat. Sonny knows what family means!

GH:

I toyed with that idea too, Sparks, about Nathan being Nina's and Silas's. His relationship with Madeline is too bizarre and she seems rather detached where he's concerned.

And I don't want Michael to find out about Sonny. I wish that somehow everything would come back to bite Ava, I hate that AJ is dead and now nobody will know about Connie. Carlos knows, but how could he prove it?

GH

I DVRed it today. I don't really watch anymore but wanted to see Carlypalooza. I wish they would bring back Sarah Brown as Carly permanently. She has the best chemistry with Sonny. I was kind of ticked the 3 Carlys weren't in the same dress. And Sonny's reaction each time one of them changed was priceless. Good way to give fans a treat yet be budget conscious at the same time. I'm sure the cameos were cheaper than taping new flashbacks.

Nice to hear Monica mention Dawn. That is really old school, like when I was a pre-teen old school. I feel for Monica. Why did they have to kill her husband and 4 children?

Would have liked to have seen Stuart Damon(Alan) at the end

Hope Lucy stays with Kevin though I'm sure the truth will come out too

GH
So let me see if I've got this right. Jason dies. AJ rises from the dead. Jason is alive (kind of). AJ dies.

They should have recast Steve Burton (Jason) and gave Sean Kanan (AJ) a decent story with his brother. Instead they gave the viewers graveyard musical chairs.

Back