Daytime: Week of March 31st (may contain spoilers)

GH

Sparks, I'm hoping against all hope that Michael DOES find out that Sonny shot AJ, who IS completely innocent of killing Connie. I also think that the WHOLE town needs to know that AVA killed Connie not AJ. If I need to watch Britt pay for her crimes, by losing Nik and Ben, then Sonny HAD better pay for HIS by losing Michael PERMANENTLY.

PS: It goes without saying that Ava needs punishment as well.

edited to add name of show being commented on...JS

GH:

Thing is, Sonny didn't set out to shoot AJ. He walked in to AJ choking Ava, he didn't know what else to do. He tried to stop him verbally, it didn't work. So really, I don't want this to come back on Sonny because Ava was the one who set AJ off. It's just that nobody knows that part of the story, not even Sonny. And if Sonny had known the whole story, I think Ava would have been the one to take the bullet instead of AJ.

It was nice to see all the Carlys. It was weird to me that they weren't wearing the same dress when in the present talking to Sonny, but I guess there wasn't much need for them to.

B&B

If Ridge is not a Forrester then who is his dad? Ridge is right Rick is a little too old to fight his mom’s battles! St. Brooke who can do no wrong, always someone else’s fault! Eric can’t condone Ridge/Katie’s relationship but whatever Brooke does is OK??? hmmm something wrong with this picture. I hope he makes Ridge the new president to show Brooke her family isn’t all that special!

GH:

What is this nonsense about Britt not commiting a crime by stealing those embryos?! Seriously? Can't even charge her with larceny because they can't place a price on the embryo? Wow.

I'm kind of liking Elizabeth and Obrecht being under one roof. Liz is not very afraid of her anymore. Maybe it was seeing Obrecht eat Froot Loops.

GH

Yuckers, we are back to Franco/Carly…..She is as bad as Sami, this man has done despicable things to Michael, but oh well she loves him, but Sonny walks in on a situation with Ava/AJ reacts on what he saw, and Carly is going to be his judge, jury and executioner. Only in Soapland! I’m so tired of Dr. O/Elizabeth, Nathan and his one track mind, Diane always getting her way, would rather have seen more flashbacks of years gone by.

B&B

Well it took Eric long enough to tell everyone his decision, hope no ones life depends on it! Eric is all about fairness and what’s right for the company and then they gang up on Ridge 3 against 1. Looks like Brooke won this battle but the war is something else! And wait until Billy Boy gets involved! Gee Aly is normal around anyone but Wyatt and Quinn. There was nothing on today’s show to write home about!

GH

OMG I almost fell off my chair CARLY made a decision that is best for Michael, but I’m afraid it’s not over. I’m glad for Sonny, I like him, he is a villain with a heart, and he would do anything to protect the ones he loves. It’s time to move the Ben SL along; he needs to be with his parents. I hope Ava gets caught in this scheme, but I have a feeling something is going to go wrong! I laughed when Julian told Nathan that he gives Ava 30 seconds and she will be eavesdropping and he was right! She did it, Silas and Sami were right!

B&B

OMG Aly has a high opinion of herself, if anyone wants to fire Oliver they will have to go through grandpa, Rick and most of all me. I’m really getting tired of this feud between Katie and Brooke. Eric is now on my hit list, trying to get Ridge and Brooke back together, leave Katie, get back with Brooke and you can run the company! If Brooke is such a catch why didn’t Eric stay with her?

GH

I knew mommy dearest was behind the doctor’s death, and probably Nina also. I felt a little bad for Nathan today that he found out what his mother is, caught in the act with a syringe in her hand! This doesn’t mean that Ava isn't guilty of Nina being in a coma. This is why I love GH they always throw something unexpected in each week or so. I wish Britt and Brad would stay friends; they understand each other and except each others faults. Morgan and Ava they were nauseating! The rest was snooze worthy!

GH:

Wow, I was sure it was Ava after her reaction to Julian and Nathan's conversation. That is a crazy twist. I wonder if she only killed the doctor to ensure Silas would be jailed? Perhaps Ava put Nina in the coma and Madeline is only out to prove Silas "guilty" for the money, but... I don't know. Maybe Madeline did it all to get the money. And if so, look out, Nathan. Hope she doesn't have a life insurance policy on him.

GH:

Forgot to note yesterday, still haven't seen today's episode but something really bugging me is that Liz has had not one, but two opportunities now to signal that she needs help. There was a dang box of crayons on the table where she was talking to Lulu- why not write a note saying Obrecht was there?

GH

I agree….but its all about the plot and drama, I still think Ava drugged Nina! What I want to know is how Madeline found out that the good Doctor was going to be in this room! The only ones at the art gallery were Nathan, Julian, and Ava. Maybe Ava and Madeline are in cahoots together.

Back