Departing...arriving part 11

Hopefully he's another sign that this is all going to be a bad dream. With Jenn coming back at around the same time this is supposed to wrap up I'll continue to hold out hope that everything is a coma dream, as I have been forever.

I love Vincent Irizarry (ex-Deimos). I still remember Lujack and Beth (played by Judi Evans, Adrienne/Bonnie on Days) on Guiding Light. They wasted Deimos as a character. He could have been a great normal villain to keep around (vs. psycho villains with sci-fi powers or the actual devil), but they axed him too fast.

I loved Lujack and them as a couple. Did they ever interact on Days? I can't even remember.

For some reason, I think I remember one or two scenes done with a wink and a nod, but that could be wishful thinking.

I really really really hope they keep Nicole and Eric split up. That ship sailed long ago. Looks like now he might have returned to the priesthood.
Hope he isn't as judgmental as he has always been. It's hard to be a forgiving priest if you are as faultfinding as he was with Nicole.

Back