Departing...arriving part 14

70s and 80s stuntcasting was much more enjoyable. Back in the day Carol Burnett (All My Children) or Elizabeth Taylor (General Hospital) turned up on their favorite soaps. Even Days snagged Marilyn McCoo (Tamara Price) as Marlena's old friend.

Whatever DID happen to Patti Stanger, the Million Dollar Matchmaker, anyway?

Don't tell me that Alex is buying a mansion and moving Stephanie in, help us all.

Before I read who is involved in this story line, I was thinking that he was buying the roach motel and converting it into a home for wayward Salemites who have no place to live, like Wendy, Nicole, Xander, Sarah. Stranger things have been known to happen!

They could have used the Martin house for that purpose.

As JS mentioned, over on GL, they had a turntable of sorts, with 4 different bedrooms. So when they needed one, just turned it toward the camera. Each belonged to a character, but when they needed another for some reason, they just changed the bedding, brought a different throw rug. dresser, and Voila! Easily made, easily changed back.

I know Days uses the Square a lot, for the reason....can put anyone in it, stays the same. Saves on sets. :)

Here's her Instagram post. Lots of pics

Back