Departing...arriving part 14

I think a lot of the actors have been dropped to recurring. The show has a big story planned, and the actor wants time off just when they are ready to roll. However, on Days, all the actors get "rest periods" where you do not see them at all. (the past 2-3 weeks, Roman, Lucas, Kate, Kayla, Steve, Maggie have all been absent. Paulina, Sarah, Xander, Gwen, Brady only seen a couple of times, same goes for Gabi, Stefan, Li......, even Tripp. Most featured seems to have been Chanel, Johnny, Allie, Wendy, of late, John & Marlena. Kristen/Susan. Contracts will specify a definitely # of appearances per week, which can be one, three.......whatever. So some months, the guarantee might be all in one week! Plus, how they film scenes from different episodes all on same day, then edited in later.

I would guess that we'll see Wendy leaving soon too. Back to wherever with Tripp I'd guess since the Johnny and Wendy thing was clearly backburnered today.

I wonder how they'll break up Johnny and Chanel since that's where they are likely headed and they only put couples together so they can break them up.

Jordan the physical therapist turned crazy woman. She married Christian/Evan, had a child, gave it to Rafe who raised it and hired Christian/Evan to be the boy's "manny" (male nanny), she was then killed. Then after a custody battle, Christian/Evan's sister got the baby, ripping it from Rafe's heart. Evan went to jail, broke out, terrorized Ciara, and then Evan was back in jail, met Jan, another baby was born and now is somewhere.

Back