Departing...arriving part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beginning to have the sinking feeling that Konstantin's long lost ex wife and Xander's long lost mother are the same person. I don't completely hate it because I think it can work, but I need Konstantin off my screen and I hope this does not prolong it.

1. Konstantin says Catharina died before John came to Salem, so pre 1985 our timeline (god knows what year that was in Salem). He and Mrs Kon married in 1970 and divorced after their daughter's death, then Mrs Kon dropped off the face of the earth.

2. Victor obviously was around at the same time and had no love for Konstantin. I could see Mrs Kon fearing for her life and asking Victor to help her drop off the grid. Perhaps he even got his brother Titus to help out and that is how they met? Xander was born post 1992 our time. Konstantin said "he knew Victor had an affair with his brother's wife" but it is possible he did not know she was also his ex wife. No clue if Titus was living in Greece, the States or even Scotland at the time of the affair.

3. We think Xander's mother is on her way to town, and I have a pretty good idea that Serena Scott Thomas is playing her due to casting spoilers a few weeks back. However Mrs Kon is also being mentioned way too much and you know Steve is still looking for her to bust up the Maggie wedding. I just can't see Mrs Kon being brought to town the same week that Peacock is announcing this casting and they are not the same person.
I still hope I am wrong but Ron loves to intertwine these plots. On the bright side, if Catharina turns up alive she won't be an impediment to Xander and Sarah so I'm happy about that!

Thoughts? Anybody able to find a way to tell me that this is not inevitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back