Departing.... arriving Part 2

This is great news. Any appearance by Dr. Rolf is always worth the price of admission. Hopefully, Rolf will reconstitute his magic serum and restore Jack to his old self. This would be a major kick in the pants for Eve. Imagine her then going into court and trying to argue that she wasn't taking advantage of a hapless amnesiac. It might be nice if Rolf has some special serum that will turn Kristen into the second coming of Susan Banks or some other harmless personality. After all, history shows that law enforcement is totally helpless when it comes to creepy Kristen.

LOL, Amazing, all these "returns" from the dead. And Dr. Rolf taking that arsenic or cyanide pill still did not kill him. Ah yes, once again "it didn't take". LOL
It should be noted that Dr. Rolf isn't alone in the self-resurrection department. When DiMera thugs were out to get Dr. Richard Baker, he injected himself with some substance that made him appear to be dead, fooling Stefano's goons. Dr. Baker may have been a loser at all forms of gambling, and is still in jail for his role in drugged-up Hope's mugging spree (unfair!!), but he was no slouch in concocting magic potions.

I don't remember seeing it here, but Casey Moss (JJ) is supposedly leaving and his last air date is reported as Feb. 18, 2020. I also read that Haley is out, too. That is too bad, but they really haven't done much with him.

Read that About JJ, but there is no official confirmation at this time.... A Feb. departure would mean he last filmed in July....The show rarely mentions a departure so early...but I would like to see something "official"

That's still a rumor about Casey Moss (JJ).

There's a something in the makeup that has pictures who's on the show.
I don't know how they can figure things out since at times the pictures
are blurry.

Yes...it is a board with who will all becoming that day or week to hair & makeup

And now there are rumors that Matt Ashford (Jack) is out - AGAIN. I hope it's not true - why leave Jennifer in Salem, if she has no children and no Jack? I truly hope this is BS. I will be highly disappointed if the purpose of his return was just to give Eve a story, and not about Jack & Jennifer and him regaining his memories, his love, his children and his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back