Departing.... arriving Part 3

Probably right, ShaSha, she is now the "widow" DiMera.......then of course there is Tony who was Mr. Shin's next choice to head up that business. LOL, would you really want to have stock in a company that plays musical CEOs?

So the last digital episode is probably Nov 7 just before the time jump. I wonder if they might be part of the cliffhanger on Nov 8 too. If Jennifer is in a coma, I figured they'd come back before the jump.

Feel sorry for the cast who are supposed to zip their lips, and their cameras, I guess. They have some fun, post a pic, and immediately have to delete it, as it reveals some big secret. Too late, some sharp eyed person took a screen shot, and posts it, which breaks the news which soon is all over.

I also read that Sheila (Tionne Watkins, a/k/a T-Boz) is coming back in the next couple of weeks. Oh goodie (she said sarcastically).

Maybe the writers were inspired by This Is Us where Kevin's big break in Hollywood was playing a male nanny on a show called The Manny?

Although, going back to the 80's, both Charles in Charge and Who's the Boss were about male nannies.

Weren't those kids older, though? I thought on both those 80s shows, he was a housekeeper. LOL.......

Back