Departing.... arriving Part 3

Feel sorry for the cast who are supposed to zip their lips, and their cameras, I guess. They have some fun, post a pic, and immediately have to delete it, as it reveals some big secret. Too late, some sharp eyed person took a screen shot, and posts it, which breaks the news which soon is all over.

To be fair to Galen Gering (Rafe) though, that Instagram video from September 13 first spoiled Brandon Barash's (Stefan) return, as he was seen seated on a new set (a garage). But at least it was a far-enough away photo to not fully confirm his return at that point.

It's a ways off, but.........those who were able to see the Chad/Abby in Paris videos........will recognize the guy. Next April, Remington Hoffman, who played Mr. Shin's son in those videos, will be appearing on Days in 2 episodes, mid-April. I believe his character name is Li Shin.

What happened to Haley? Ben in jail with Will? So crazy. Princess Gina, is she gone or dead or flying in the clouds? Not happy with all this very disturbing storylines. Let's not for get poor JJ on drugs again. Will it ever stop on Days with the gloom and doom. We are in the depths of darkness on this show. The only thing I loved was Xander and Sarah.

I am really happy about Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip) coming back. He is one of my favorite actors on Days. :clap:

Back