Departing.... arriving Part 6

Right now I cannot.....but Tripp is blonde, Charlie has dark hair.They do look about same size, tho.

Who do you think he looks like on Days? I will give you a hint. Son to Jack and Jennifer and brother to Abigail. If you put their photos side by side you can see the resemblance. Amazing.

Why, oh why, can’t a nice young man just be that? They’ve ruined Tripp and JJ. Now they are aiming at Charlie. I was really hoping he would be a nice love interest for Claire. Sigh.

Such is the way of Days. The writers don't want to give us any sunny Days. :cry:

No, right now we only know he is a Titan intern who literally bumped into Claire and had a conversation with her.

But I was reading details of a leaked audition tape (which has since been removed) that the character had a shady past and somehow knows Will. But those details may have been changed for the actual role.

Nobody asked for them - but here are the receipts.
He's created Stefan, Gwen, Leo/Matthew, Evan (also a murderer), Miguel (drugger of Lucas and associate of the Noodle's)
Dr Shah, Roger (who married Susan, who kept Will as her "EJ" clone), Zoey, Vincent Belman, Ted Laurent
Haley Chen, Jake

He also took the following characters and turned them crazy: Raines (corrupt commissioner), Jordan, Claire, Eve (to name a few)

Although he didn't create them in a legal sense, he also brought the adult Allie and Sarah to town, so their personalities are his creation.

The 12 or so other actors who have joined the show in the last 3 years were returns. This does not include characters who were in fewer than 5 episodes.

Back