Departing.... arriving Part 6

See the source image

Can you say wash, rinse, repeat?

Wow I am totally lost on just the spoilers for Days. Let alone the show. Tried it the other day & turned it off. It figures Rolf is returning with all the formerly dead now alive, or memories, or time travel or what the heck? And YouTube has no previews with Jack & Jenn in it. What?!?!

JS, it's too bad that Caroline's Pub Day Care Center is no longer available. If it was, like Allie, Johnny, and Sydney, Holly could enjoy time there watching drunks fall off barstools or gluttons pigging out on Roman's huge Brady Burger Platter and bottomless chowder bowl..

Last edited:
Please no Salem blood ties, please no Salem blood ties, Please no Salem blood ties, Please no Salem blood ties, Please no Salem blood ties, Please no Salem blood ties, Please no Salem blood ties, Please no Salem blood ties, Please no Salem blood ties, Please no Salem blood ties, and, and, and........

I hope he's not related to anyone in Salem. :huh::rotfl:

Uh, those sound like girls names. I guess this young it doesn't matter tho

They often use babies and young toddlers of the opposite sex for the character being played. They're usually chosen for their small size and ability to be quiet and still for long periods. When they're that young, doesn't matter if they're a boy or girl.

Back