Departing.... arriving part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, actually, Heather Lindell (Jan) was no longer acting, but got pulled in for that digital thing with the Last Blast (did not see it, actually I resented that Days would do something like that for just a select group of viewers). Guess they talked her into doing the short Days stint as well.

Dec. 10th is when he will appear.
Since other spoilers indicate Ava appears in Steve & Kayla's home (probably because of Tripp??) her not being dead would no longer be a secret.

When Joey was with Jade and they ran away to her goofy aunt's commune, there was a guy who branded Joey's hand with a scorpion symbol that represented their group. It was on his hand for a while, then just disappeared.

Joey is nervous, wanting to go home. Jade is not wanting that, her parents threw her out, she is supposed to be in Florida. They argue, Joey doesn't like stealing, etc. Before you know it, she is kissing him, is not going to lose him, yada, yada. Dirk sees them making out on the sofa. Later, Jade talks to Aunt Simone, asking if there is something else they can do to earn their way. Simone spouts off a lot of malarkey about being their own society, taking what they need, what is due them, etc. Promises they will find something else for Joey & Jade to do to help. Simone leaves, Dirk comes along, says they are the only ones who don't have this yet......the scorpion scar on the hand. He has a branding iron, Jade goes first, gets the nasty burn, claims it did not hurt as much as a tattoo, says Joey is next.

I guess we aren't supposed to remember these things:
Joey's brand
Philip's leg
Brady's scar
Jennifer's scar
Or the fact that Brady, Jennifer and a host of others should be on anti-rejection drugs for their new organs. I guess since Jennifer got her own heart back she wouldn't need anti-rejection drugs?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back