Did the light bulb turn on?

SarahBeth

Reaction score
So watching today it seems to me that Gabi is finally understanding that Nick hasn't changed a bit. I think she really did want to believe him but when he pushed the custody agreement in her face and handed her the phone he dialed firmly telling her to get that court date rushed I think she finally saw that there has been no change at all. I would think that realizing that would also make her remember how dangerous Nick really is because she sure didn't look like she believed her own self when she told Rafe that she wants that custody agreement.

Yeah she definitely didn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. Hopefully Rafe can see through her as easily as he sees through Sami.

I think, Gabi still thinks Nick has changed..At the end of todays show-she told Rafe that she wanted the custody was the way she wanted it. Will is to get visitation every other week-end. But I'm not sure that she loves him the way Nick loves or is obsessed with her.

Yup, I think she is realizing that Nick hasn't changed. She may be saying that the custody agreement is the way it is going to be, that Nick has changed and everything else so everyone believes she has fallen for Nick's manipulations again, but could it be possible she is saying this because she is formulating a plan to help everyone out? Kind of sacrificing herself to save everybody Nick has hurt and wronged? Maybe even changing the custody agreement behind Nick's back because she is on to him?

I was really hoping that was the case, and obviously she was looking very doubtful, even about the little Gabi & Nick heart. However, for her to stand there and tell Rafe that's what she wants is really pushing it. He knows her well enough that maybe he can clear fog out of her head.

While I will say the bulb is turning on now I don't think Gabi had any real awareness until Nick told her he's not pushing her and then stuck that phone in her face after dialing the lawyer. I think Gabi saw that and got scared. But what is beyond stupid is that she is trying to convince herself that she could someday care for Nick. If she feels he is bad then she shouldn't have Ari anywhere near him. The first person she needs to protect is her baby. Everyone else can take care of their own friggin selves.

But what I am so glad to see is that Maggie is seeing that Nick is getting unhinged this time around. Maybe Maggie will be the voice of sanity to Julie when she starts whining about Nick getting a bad deal.

Back