SPOILER !! Earth-Shattering Secret?

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
This is so interesting, I thought it deserved its own thread.

Nicole.....unknowingly stumbles upon an earth-shattering secret

Earth Shattering..... Xander doesn't have any shirts of his own? only towels???

Brady's Pub uses larges cans of "Snow's Clam Chowder" not a home made recipe?

The choices are endless with these writers....

LOLOL, good ones, Robin.

Funny thing is, first thought that crossed my mind was that Xander was holding Rex Brady prisoner???? I mean really....earth shattering?

Xander is not really a Kiriakis?

Victor is his father? (Victor did get around in his younger days, lol)

The Kiriakis clan is not really Greek.....actually originated in Russia? LOL, O.K. that's all for now

I'm thinking Nicole comes upon evidence of EJ. If she and Eric are on the same track as Sami, what else could it be? That wouldn't be earth-shattering for Nicole but maybe the spoiler just used that term instead of "shocking."

Mine:

I hope it's that Holly belongs to a (then) drunken Eric.

What do you hope/think it could be?

Oh wait I've got it......

The whole story takes place in a snow globe of some off screen never seen autistic child
OR...
John wakes up in Bed with Diana saying I've had the strangest dream......
Or
Everything that has happened in the past few months up to the death of Deimos happened on Melaswen with body doubles and we will return to Salem with the real people and the correct couples in love..... the correct children returned to families.....

Oh, Robin, love that St. Elsewhere scenario.....

Oh, could it be........Deimos is not dead?

Let's see......they are in an apartment, so that secret cannot be there. Oooh, maybe Nicole discovers Xander's secret stash of Wan Chai Ferry whatever. In the storage shed in the basement. LOL

People returning from the un-dead is no longer a shocking secret. Unless Dr. Dan returns and wants his heart back. Then, he and Eric can fight over Nicole, leaving Jennifer to tear her hair out.

Or maybe Nicole stumbles upon...happiness and the writers let actually her be happy.

Only two and a half months left in this year Noel, so not much longer!!! :wink::clap::clap:

I think the earth shattering secret is .... That no one wears the collar of their jean jacket up, like Eric was. Hello 1980s!

Last edited by a moderator:
My money is on she discovers something about the Hortons. Hence the entry of Sarah. Nicole is staying at Sarah’s apartment. Could have nothing to do with Xander at all.

This is an interesting theory but Sarah is also the daughter of Maggie and sister of Daniel so theoretically this could still have something to do with Holly's paternity. We know Sarah is in med school too so maybe she has something to do with the reveal.

I do hope Holly turns out to be Eric's. I feel like Eric/Nicole were cheated out of a year of story. At least give us a baby.

I was thinking that Sarah Medical background now, would trigger the reveal that perhaps there is NO way Daniel is Holly's father, and that there apparently was a mix-up (because of that drunk) &........well, yes. Eric is the daddy.
Since, in an interview, Ari Zucker (Nicole) said she would love to come back for short arc visit, am thinking Nicole won't die, but will be either in long term coma (as Lucas was several years ago, when he got sent to a special hosp. in CA when written off the show) or will be presumed dead, when actually being held prisoner/threatened or something by Kristen, Xander, both....????

How could Eric be Holly's father...Chloe carried her, correct? So do we think she slept with Eric or he had made a "donation" at one time and there was a mix up when Chloe was implanted?? What about the drunk?...I don't remember that part.
I know it's Salem and they can come up with anything, but it does seem a bit far fetched...

There was a flashback scene to when they did the procedure. A nurse came into the room and apologized for the delay and explained she was tied up due to "some drunk". It was a weirdly random comment and led many to think that the drunk would end up being Eric, and that he would've somehow substituted his sperm for Daniel's before the actual "mixing of the ingredients" and implantation into Chloe.

Chloe was the surrogate, the hospital had already harvested Daniel's sperm, Nicole's eggs. At one point, in the hospital, the nurse came in, apologizing for the delay as a "drunk" was causing a problem. Since the procedure was in vitro......there was speculation that "drunk" was Eric, coming to donate to the sperm bank or something) and samples were mixed up, etc. Thus, it would not have been Daniel's sperm perhaps.
In fact, maybe drunk Eric had already donated, and was there, knowing what was going on, and did not want Daniel's sperm to be used. Who knows?
Writers can retcon anything, (and have) and this is only speculation..........

Back