EJ's parents.......

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thought you all might like to take a trip down memory lane......

Here is Susan & Stefano in his Elvis persona.....:rotfl:

1_912.jpg

Good Golly!! What a hoot! How did someone so HOT come from this?? :) Tee hee!!

Thanks for the great pic Poirot...!!! Stefano/Elvis is looking pretty good if you ask me....!!!!

I used to love the Susan storyline - it would be nice if she could pop in for a few visits to see EJ and his new son.

Wow, I forgot about that "Susan" face.
It amazes me how someone as gorgeous as Eileen Davidson could contort herself to look so ugly. Wow!

Eileen Davidson

Wow, I forgot about that "Susan" face.
It amazes me how someone as gorgeous as Eileen Davidson could contort herself to look so ugly. Wow!

She was amazing! She played so many roles and did all of them so well and made them really appear as different people. None of them had the same personality, face or movement. She was awesome and I miss her very much. She brought so much the story. I so wish they would bring her back.

My favorite thing was when Susan excaped the White Slave Ring and got Kristan to be retuned to the Ring in her place. I just thought that it was the best payback.

Thanx for the pic..I truly missed those days when the vets were in full force. Hard to believe that Sami (a teenager at the time) is an ex wife of that little baby now, lol.

Thanx for the pic..I truly missed those days when the vets were in full force. Hard to believe that Sami (a teenager at the time) is an ex wife of that little baby now, lol.

That is weird isn't it.... They also tried to make EJ older then Sami...

Back