Episodes now Airing in Australia

Aussie Days Fan

Reaction score
I just finished watching the episode where Johnny went missing after the pub shooting,you could see from this episode that the old Sami was reappearing i'm not looking forward to the end of the week when we get the EJ and Sami Grief sex.I just wanted to know in one of the scenes Sami started shouting John is not family his not even related i know he is Stefano's half brother, but wasn't it discovered that he was related to the Bradys as well.

Yup...you're getting towards the Downfall of Days...the writing goes downhill, and never really recovers. I'll say that there are a few bright points in this upcoming storyline for you:
-Lucas and Sami's reunion
-Nicole starting to fall for Rafe (she has some hot scenes with Daniel at the beginning too), even though it never really continues
-Sami's interactions with Rafe
-Carrie & Rafe (most people don't like them, but I thought they could be the next Hope & Bo)

Nothing happens with Nicole and Rafe does it?i thought he just pretends to be the father of her baby.I love Sami and Rafe but before them i was a Lucas and Sami fan so i'm looking forward to him coming back,better than EJ.It's a shame EJ and Nicole break up their scenes together at the moment here are good the only time i really like him.i don't like Patrick Muldoon this time around playing Austin.

I just wanted to know in one of the scenes Sami started shouting John is not family his not even related i know he is Stefano's half brother, but wasn't it discovered that he was related to the Bradys as well.

Yes, according to the last thing we've been shown, John is half-Brady since his mother was Colleen Brady, sister of Pop Shawn Brady, which would make him cousin to Roman, Bo, Kimberly and Kayla. But Sami apparently disregards that.

There wasn't anything mentioned about John being half DiMera when he came back until Stefano was "killed" and John made a remark to Marlena about being half-DiMera.

i remember a little bit of the storyline when they went to Ireland,Did Colleen have an affair with Stefano's father and then she got pregnant with John and then she became a nun. I'm not sure if John had his memory then.
Sami was so over the top in this episode i wanted to throw something at her lol

Yes, Colleen Brady got pregnant to Santo DiMera, Stefano's father and had a baby; a son she named, Ryan. She claimed she tracked him down and Ryan Brady was John Black (even though DNA proved him to be Tony's half brother, years ago.... :rolleyes:, and he was proven to be Forrest Alamain, the deceased adopted brother of Lawrence Alamain).

I sure like Rafe in the towel that you use for your Avatar, and if you think you need the shower after watching Dr Jonas on the prowl, you are right. But he has the spray on tan, and if he goes in for a shower, the tan will go down the drain. I think I would still concentrate on the towel..... Va Va Va Boom.... He is so much more tuff, and hot looking than Dr TAN Man Dan is....Nice Avatar

Supposedly Colleen was a novice nun, but she faked her death, and moved to South America. It was a very convoluted story, that did not make much sense. When she was an old lady and had tracked down Ryan, claiming it was John, she was dying. There was never DNA testing to prove her claim. she died just a couple days after the Salemites traveled to Ireland. And on the way back, plane trouble...and Shawn Sr. died.
If you have to endure the grief sex thing with Sami & Ej.....I am truly sorry. Sorrier for how Sami acts afterwards. for some time.

Yes, Colleen Brady got pregnant to Santo DiMera, Stefano's father and had a baby; a son she named, Ryan. She claimed she tracked him down and Ryan Brady was John Black (even though DNA proved him to be Tony's half brother, years ago.... :rolleyes:, and he was proven to be Forrest Alamain, the deceased adopted brother of Lawrence Alamain).
There's a fix for that. :) :wink:

Well the grief sex episodes are now beginning here,can't stand Sami at the moment and poor Rafe.
WOW ... I truly feel for what you are going to endure...but I must admit the look on Will's face when he caught the HATE BOINK between Sami & EJ was priceless. Unfortunately even Will is tainted by this storyline....

I am going to be interested to know if the grief sex between EJ and Sami will be viewed so differently by opposing factions in Australia as it has in the U.S.

Well I'm a glad I got through that lucky there is a fast forward button but we now have to put up with the flashbacks,poor Will after seeing that.Now we are seeing some boring storylines with Jack Jennifer and Daniel.So what is Alice's secret? Is the baby in the picture EJ.I read a lot of spoilers but I don't remember reading this storyline

I haven't heard much about it aired about a week ago,it made some people uncomfortable watching but there is some EJ and Sami fans who didn't mind. I'm in a Facebook group for Aussie days fans we discuss current episodes we are watching and what's coming up in future episodes.

Back