Episodes now Airing in Australia

Well I'm a glad I got through that lucky there is a fast forward button but we now have to put up with the flashbacks,poor Will after seeing that.Now we are seeing some boring storylines with Jack Jennifer and Daniel.So what is Alice's secret? Is the baby in the picture EJ.I read a lot of spoilers but I don't remember reading this storyline

Yes, the baby in the picture is EJ.

We never find out the secret of the Alice's bank accounts; the storyline got dropped.

There's also some ridiculous thing with a key hidden in the plaque in memory of Tom and Alice in Horton Town Square. They find out it's a key to a safety deposit box and Stefano has the other key. Alice had "dirt" on Stefano, and Stefano had "dirt" on someone Alice loved (Hope).

They open the box and each retrieve the envelopes with the "dirt". Alice had proof that EJ wasn't Stefano's son (but it later turns out he really is). Stefano has some ridiculous marriage licence from Alamania that shows Hope and John got married (as Princess Gina and Father John), which sends them off to Alamania for "two weeks" to get an Alamanian divorce. While there, Stefano turns them back into Princess Gina and Father John to find some Anastasia Egg (think Faberge Egg) for him. The storyline is ridiculous and they finally make it back home.

Weeks/months later, we get a very brief "throw away" line that the divorce was finally granted.

Also, Alice was quite the detective on her deathbed and supposedly remembered some eggs that Maggie (while married to Mickey) had frozen years ago. She found out that somehow a child had been born of those eggs. The child is Daniel. Later we find out that Victor had a hand in Daniel being born because his dear friends, George and Lillian Jonas, couldn't have a child, so he had the eggs stolen; and Lillian Jonas (maiden name, Parker) conceived Daniel, via IVF.

At one point, Austin tracks the banking transactions to Africa. Doug and Julie go on another trip, promising to see what they can find out while in Africa (about the bank account). Then it's never mentioned again.

These episodes that are showing now over here are so boring how did you get through them especially this mystery bank storyline about Alice and Jennifer/jack/Daniel.

I was bored of those scenes. I enjoyed the thing with Carrie and Rafe, and Lucas and Sami the most. EJ ane the other storylines were mostly a bore, except for Will.

They haven't had any romantic scenes yet they are just working together on John's case.Rafe and Sami are planning on there vow renewal.

As far as I can remember, when Doug & Julie return in a few months, Doug mentions something about being unable to get any info from his banking friend in Africa....and honestly, the bank plus money storyline just disappeared to be never mentioned again.

Yes I saw this article on Facebook this morning I was devastated as I've been watching since the 80's we are hoping that one of our cable channels pick it up the same channel did it a few years ago with the young and the restless and now that's on cable.Otherwise yes we will have to watch on YouTube I already watch General Hospital on you tube they took that off as well.

Curiosity question. Do you get East Enders? That is a soap that has been running in U.K. forever, I swear, and is extremely popular. I know when I used to do Early Edition, a man in CA wrote me asking if I knew where it was being shown here in the U.S. as his mom in CA was addicted to it, and they were able to get it (no idea how) and could no longer do so.

Back