Eric and Serena

If she'd go from this: -------------------------------------------------------- to this:

th
th

She might just catch his roving eye!

Good point Cryin. But Daniel didn't come to Salem with an agenda. Serena appears to have.

And as for the Serena and Eric conversation yesterday, Eric was pretty much taking the blame for his actions (anger) himself. Serena was the one who was trying to blame Nicole as part of her manipulating Eric.

Of course he didn't tell Serena. Most of the Salemites (especially Eric, and the likes of Jennifer or Hope, or Sami) have the right to do horrible things and be instantly forgiven. Not only forgiven, but their bad deeds are forgotten. Only Nicole has to pay forever, and ever, and ever, and ever.... :rolleyes:

I wonder if Eric told Serena how he accused Nicole of rape!! I did not like how Serena seems to think that Nicole is just plain evil and Eric is not to blame for anything.

He did not however, he did cut Serena off several times when she was bashing Nicole.

I just posted this in the daily thread but I'm wondering now if Serena may also be working someone besides the hospital. She just seems to have an agenda about Eric and everything is just a little too perfect with her.

Back