Everett

DDDrama

Reaction score
I am trying to piece together the timeline for Everett.

He was with Stephanie. (when?)

He was in the Hospital for a long time (how long?)

He was married to Jada. (when?) (before Stephanie?? After Stephanie?? When he was in a coma??)

Anyone have any pieces to this puzzle?

We don't know any of these answers yet. We'll just have to wait and see if they give us a (semi) logical timeline as to how that all played out.

But keep in mind, the writers shoehorned Paul into John's family tree when it was literally impossible by what we saw on-screen at the time. As Drake Hogestyn (John) said in an interview, we just have to go with it.

Right, that's what I meant by "speculation", but I can see a whole twin (evil?) storyline. Or "Bobby" comes to Salem and Stephanie thinks he's Everett or Jada sees Everett and thinks he's Bobby. I'm so sure that nothing like that has ever happened on a soap before. :sarcasm:

Last edited:
DID: Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a rare psychiatric disorder diagnosed in about 1.5% of the global population. This disorder is often misdiagnosed and often requires multiple assessments for an accurate diagnosis. Patients often present with self-injurious behavior and suicide attempts

1.5% of the global population 30-50% of soap opera populations.

Or commonly known on the soaps as split personality or multiple personality disorder, like when Abby was Abby/Gabby/Dr. Laura.

Kimberly Donovan also suffered that when she was Kimberly/Lacey/Clare.

Scotty Banning's mother, Trish, was the first one on Days to suffer from that, when she was Trish/Cynthia/baby Lisa.

Yes, I forgot her. Jessica was Jessica/Angel/Angelique.

I guess anything is possible, but if Everett was supposed to be a Nick doppelganger, you'd think everybody in Salem would've gasped at seeing him for the first time, especially Julie and the Hortons.

methinks Days relies entirely too much on Satan, instead of just making a character evil, or a bad guy. Days doesn't need supernatural hi-jinx.......they really need to focus on telling a real story instead of make believe.

Back