Everett

I really want to not like Everett. I think it is the Nick Fallon visual.

But although I want to not like him, so far he really hasn't given me reason too.

He acts respectful and professional, and there are no looks (you may know what I mean) when the person isn't looking and the camera turns to the character in suspect. So even though he seems unlikable, so far I don't see a basis for it.

So true, DDDrama.

ALTHOUGH, we have to find out about the whole Jada thing.

Someone mentioned it is possible he has a twin named Bobby who was married to Jada, maybe estranged from Everett, so Jada has no knowledge of him.

I'm thinking that, even wilder, he just has a doppelganger in the world named Bobby who was married to Jada, no relation to Everett, and everything he has told Stephanie is true. But still would like to know for sure. At this point, if an investigation showed he was never in a coma, then he is not legit, but that has not happened yet. Or may never happen.

Who knows, maybe we will find out in the "nick" of time, before anything else happens.

Every time I hear the name Everett, I think of the late 1960s singer Betty Everett whose top hit was the “Shoop Shoop Song.” This song is revelant to the Salem social scene because it gives lovelorn women the answer to the question, “how can I tell if he loves me so?” The answer to this critical query is “It’s in his kiss.”

Be careful y'all. I don't want to give the scab writers any ideas! so. If nothing is basically happening for months, we should all just watch some food network shows until what, May? Anybody wanna talk about Master Chefs? Haha.

I'm a week in with these scab writers and bored out of my ever lovin' mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back