Evidence that her story doesn't matter to many

The thing is......one cannot please everyone. We all have likes and dislikes. Maybe you could watch for just a week, see if there is anything that interests YOU, if not, stop again.
We can see here that there are those who like certain pairings, who favor others, who dislike a story while others are enjoying it.

I will say, I am surprised and disappointed that time is being filled with so many newer faces. And yes, I am not just talking of Chad, Melanie, Paul.......but Paige, Eve, Ben, Jordan, Clyde, etc.
But I also realize the writers are attempting to have us get very used to them all, and perhaps, to even consider them "vets". And the real vets are being pushed to backburner status, just a Doug & Julie were in the past, Laura, Bill, Neil Curtis, Mickey, Maggie, etc.

The issue is that the show isn't paced and edited well. For example, last week was primarily Melanie, Daniel and people surrounding them. The week before was Hope, Aiden, etc. It needs to be a mixture of different characters each week and within each episode. And each week should be advancing storylines. Maybe not all of them but some.

Sometimes it feels like a smorgasbord of characters doing nothing and more often than not it's too much of certain characters and not enough of others.

I will say, I am surprised and disappointed that time is being filled with so many newer faces. And yes, I am not just talking of Chad, Melanie, Paul.......but Paige, Eve, Ben, Jordan, Clyde, etc.

Does Melanie really count as a new face? She was on for a few years before. And I know that Eve and Chad were recast, but it seems they're not newbies either.

Thanks, Heather. I definitely did not say new characters. Faces that were not on the show a year ago, are NEW. Plain and simple.
Heather has pointed out a definite fact. Brady is a recast...definitely different personality. Same goes for Eve. And Chad. And Eric. And even Will.

Back