Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from Will Horton: Well, now what am I gonna do? Ari's gonna be raised by two dads!
Reply from Rachel Berry from Glee: Hey, I was raised by two dads, and I turned out just fine!
Reply from Santana Lopez from Glee: ...um....
Reply from Rachel Berry: HEY!
Reply from Will Horton: @Rachel Berry So, you weren't bullied?
Reply from Santana Lopez: She was, but not because she has two dads.
Reply from Sonny Kiriakis: Will, honey, Ari has me for a stepfather, my uncle Vic for a stepgreat-great-uncle, Kate Roberts for a great-grandmother, Sami Brady for a grandmother, EJ DiMera for a step-grandfather (If they ever get married, anyway), and Rafe Hernandez for an uncle. Anyone who crosses her will be in a hospital bed in a flash.
Reply from Will Horton: ...Somehow, that doesn't make me feel better.

Tweet from Sami: There's been a lot of talk about taking responsibility lately. I'm RESPONSIBLE for being Salem's BEST mother, a BRILLIANT businesswoman, and having PERFECT children and a CHANGED fiance.

Reply from Marlena. You just don't get it do you dear?

Reply from Roman: Dammit Sami!

Reply from Kate: I think I'm going to be sick. My blue chunk is starting to turn green.

Reply from Sami: You know who's also responsible? You all are -- for being doody-heads. I HATE you!

Facebook Event Invite sent by Sami Brady: Join me for my 14th wedding, week of June 30, 2014!

Elvis "EJ" Dimera is Attending

Roman Brady is Attending: At least I'll get some air time

Eric Brady is Not Attending: This is blaspheme!

Carrie Brady Reed is Not Attending: I can't believe you gave up that dreamy Rafe, you fool

Austin Reed is Not Attending: What did you say Carrie Brady Reed???

Belle Black Brady is Not Attending: I echo Carrie Brady Reed

Shawn-Douglas Brady is Not Attending: What is it with that Rafe guy Belle Black Brady?

Marlena Evans North Craig Brady Black is Attending: Thank goodness I don't have to officiate this farce
Reply from Sami Brady: What???
Reply from Eric Brady: I hear ya Mom

William Horton is Attending: Sonny, Ari and I will be there

Stefano Dimera is Attending
Reply from Sami Brady: I thought I blocked you! You will NOT ruin my wedding to my perfect smoochy moochy!
Reply from Stefano Dimera: You did block me so I had Johnny create a new account for me he he he :)

Kristen Dimera is Not Attending: Remember Sami, pot-kettle
Reply from Sami Brady: Shut up! I hate you! You destroyed my brother's life, I hate you!
Reply from Brady V. Black: Shut up you witch! Where are you????
Reply from John Black: Kid, are you high again? Where are you???
Reply from Jeannie-T: LOL
Reply from Kimberly Brady Donovan: What are you up to now?
Reply from Sami Brady: Excuse me but this is MY wedding and none of you are invited! I hate you all.

Caroline Brady is Attending

Hope Williams Brady is Attending

Ciara Alice Brady is Maybe Attending: Sami, will you buy me a pair of diamond earrings in exchange for my presence? I don't want the wedding to be poorly attended.

Facebook post from Gabi: Well, I'm here- don't worry, if I ever come back to the show, they'll find a reason for me to be released from this place. checking in at prison.

reply from Rafe Hernandez: This is all my fault. I'm so sorry sis. Pardon me, por favor.

reply from Mama Hernandez: My baby! I just cannot stop crying. Rafe, how could you let this happen?!

reply from Jordan Ridgeway: It's not Rafe's fault! Hang in there babe, I'm right here. I love you and will never leave you! (unless of course someone figures out who I am, then maybe.)

reply from Mama Hernandez: Who are you, Jordan?

reply from Kate Dimera: Depends on the day Mama, depends on the day.

reply from Jordan Ridgeway: SHUT UP! It's none of your business!

reply from Kate Dimera: You are in MY town and it's your fault I'm not having sex anymore!

reply from Rafe Hernandez: What are you all talking about? I'm confused.

Facebook post from Sami: I asked Abby to be my maid of honor since my stoopid doody head sisters don't even live in this country.

Reply from Cassie: I do... I live in Chicago, near Rex.

Reply from Sami: Who are you???? I thought I blocked you???!!

Reply from Carrie: Good luck with that choice! You know she tried to seduce MY husband, right??

Reply from Sami: Oh, believe me, I'm well aware of the charms of Miss Deveraux! That's why I asked her to be my maid of honor, right Abbykins?! We're besties now, aren't we, Abby-Jabby!

Reply from Abby: Umm, yeah...sure... whatever...

Reply from EJ: Samanther, sweethot, why don't we fly in Carrie or Belle or even Cassie to be your maid of honor? I'll even get Dr. Rolf to bring your friend Madison back from the dead. You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Reply from Sami: Nope, it's my girl, Fabby-Abby, all the way!!

Reply from Eric: I have a bad feeling about this.

Reply from EJ: So do I, so do I.....

Reply from Stefano: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tweet from "Fed Up": Hey Roman Brady, when are you going to crack down on loud public arguments and brawls. My meal at the Pub was just ruined by some dumb catfight.

Reply from "Sick of Salem": Agree. Hey Commissioner, maybe if you and your Keystone Kops cracked down on the small stuff, the DiMeras wouldn't have gotten so out of control.

Reply from Kate: Little people, I'll say what I want, where I want, and at whatever volume I choose. P.S., I'll have you know that I can attract MUCH younger men.

Reply from Sami to "Fed Up": Dumb catfight? You doody-head, that was the awful Nicole Walker, who deserves to be sliced and diced on every possible occasion! I HATE her!

Reply from Stefano to "Sick of Salem": Take it easy on Rrrroman Brady. That "broken windows" approach to policing might work in New York and L.A., but we DiMeras are an irresistible force of nature.

Reply from Sami: Oh, Steffie, thank you for standing up for my daddy's wonderful police force. I WUV you almost as much as my darling smoochy-moochy. :love:

Tweet from "Club TBD Regular": I just overheard one of the bartenders at the club say that EJ Dimera is a "pretty cool guy"! Can you believe it?

Reply from "SloeGinFizz": Give the young guy a break. He hasn't been around long enough to know about the real EJ.

Reply from Penelope: EJ stinks! He suckered me into his plot to kidnap his own daughter. I HATE him!

Reply from Rafe. EJ is a lowlife even if he did represent my sister. One of my fondest memories is bouncing his sorry butt all over the Town Square.

Reply from John Black: EJ DiMera is a bigger creep than his old man. That's a FACT!

Reply from Bo Brady: EJ DiMera? I'll bring him down yet. Gotta go. I'm relaxing in Margaritaville. Say hi to Hope and Ciara for me.

Reply from Sami: How dare you insult my darling smoochy-moochy! He's changed! Disregard that. I'll get back to you after my wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back