Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook post from Will Horton: All right, y'all! I'm getting married to Sonny in two weeks, so start thinking up excuses on why you can't come! :sarcasm:
Reply from Brady Black: Too drunk to care.
Reply from Theresa Donovan: As much as I would love to see two you guys get married, I'm too busy having fun with Brady.
Reply from Bo Brady: Will, this is John Black. Bo can't make it, so...yeah. But, hey, I'll be there!
Reply from Jennifer Horton: I have to work.
Reply from Belle Black: Having too much fun traveling around the world. But congratulations! (Oh, and I don't want to be in the same room as Philip)
Reply from Stephanie Johnson: I can't stand to be in the same room as EJerk and Philip.
Reply from Chad DiMera: Still getting treatment. Sorry!
Reply from Chelsea Brady: Mom got into another car accident, so me and Max are taking care of her.
Reply from Carrie Brady: Baby's sick, so both me and Austin are taking care of it.
Reply from Eric Brady: Sticking to my principles, so I'm not gonna go. Sorry.
Reply from Philip Kiriakis: Don't want to be in the same room as EJerk and Stephanie.
Reply from Kayla Brady: I have to work.
Reply from Steve Johnson: Stuck in Australia.
Reply from Kim Brady: Shane and I can't get a flight. Sorry!
Reply from Alex Kiriakis: I have finals (Yes, I'm still in college. BACK OFF!)
Reply from Joe Kiriakis: Broke my leg and can't travel.
Reply from Victor Kiriakis II: Taking care of Joe.
Reply from Jo Johnson: I'm sick.
Reply from Laura Horton: Me, too.
Reply from Bill Horton: Taking care of Laura.
Reply from Mike Horton: Doing a seminar in Africa. Can't make it.
Reply from Gabi Hernandez: I'm not going if Nick's not invited.
Reply from Julie Williams: Same here!
Reply from Jessica Fallon: Ditto!
Reply from Marie Horton: Can't travel.
Reply from Nathan Horton: I can't get away.
Reply from Will Horton: ....Guys, I was kidding...

edited...JS

Tweet from a Club TBD customer: A little action related to the Club today. Hernandez the cop punched an employee right in the face.

Reply from customer 2: Never a dull moment with our favorite club. First the DiMera engagement party shooting and now this.

Reply from customer 3: Yes, come to Club TBD for the drinks and stay for the fights and gunplay!

Reply from from customer 4: If you want more excitement, also try the Brady Pub for very nasty, very personal arguments. Also, a big mobster was killed there and a disgruntled cop once shot the place up.

Reply from Rory: Why risk life and limb at the Club and Pub? I can deliver pizza right to your door. For a little extra $$, I'll add an ingredient that will put a little zip into your day.

Facebook status from Arianna Grace: That creepy Nick better stay away from my Mommy. If Nick thinks he can scare me I'm not afraid cause my Daddy can take care of him along with Uncle Rafe.

Tweet from Sami: Joy, joy, joy!! My darling smoochy-moochy saved my son's beautiful wedding! What a hero!!

Reply from EJ: You're so right sweet hot, I'm a regular Sir Galahad.

Rely from Sami: You see, all you doubting doody-heads, my wonderful smoochy-moochy is changed, changed, changed!

Reply from Susan Banks Crumb: That's my darling baby boy. He's magic, magic, magic!

Reply from Rafe: I think I'm going to be sick.

Reply from Gabi: What about my cuddle-bear, Nicky? He's changed too!

Reply from Nick: You're so right, Gabi. I'm your regular guardian angel. I'm changed, changed, changed!

Reply from Rafe: Put a sock in it Fallon. One creep playing the white knight is all I can hack in a single day.

Yet another FB post from Stefano to EJ: Elvis, based on my observations, you need to work on your bedroom skills. We don't want Samantha straying, do we?

Reply from EJ: Your observations!!!!?? Bloody hell!!

Reply from Stefano: Just trying to be helpful.

Facebook post from EJ: Note to self, no longer need to buy high fiber cereal....my conversation with fatha took care of that little problem.....

Facebook post from EJ: Another note to self, take trousers to dry cleaners.....

Tweet from the Salem mugger who tried to take Chase's phone: Bummer! Caught by a lady cop while trying to grab some kid's phone. What rotten luck!

Reply from Stefano: You were caught by the Salem P.D.? That's truly pathetic.

Reply from "Old Time Salemite": If it was Hope Brady who arrested you, you're lucky to be alive. She's the most trigger-happy cop on the Salem P.D.

Reply from Ciara: If you try to take my phone or special earrings, I'll kick you where it hurts. P.S., I'll be a black belt in a few weeks.

Reply from Sonny: Trying to steal a kid's phone is pretty low, but you're still a far better person than Nick Fallon.

Reply from Brady: Hey man, when you get out on bail, try booze and nose candy. When I need to forget my misfortunes, it works every time. Gotta go. That hot Theresa awaits.

Reply from Anne: If you could learn to hate a certain prissy blonde and her scruffy lover, I might be able to offer you a job at University Hospital after you get bail.

Reply from Dr. Baker from State Prison: Caught by the Salem P.D.? Rare, but it happens. I should know. See you soon. You'll like Gus's stories about life with his crazy "madame."

Reply from Dr. Baker from State Prison: Caught by the Salem P.D.? Rare, but it happens. I should know. See you soon. You'll like Gus's stories about life with his crazy "madame."
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Facebook post from Roman: Dammit, Theresa!!

Reply from Theresa: What??? What did I do???

Reply from Sami: Oh, don't worry Theresa, that's just my dad's way of saying he loves you.

Reply from Roman: What da' hell??? No it isn't....it means I'm mad.... oh, never mind. Why bother??? None of you listen to me anyway..... Sigh........

Tweet from EJ: Frightful scare today. It could have been the end of me! Bloody hell!

Tweet from Sami: Oh smoochy-moochy, whatever happened? I'm on my way to console you.

Reply from Bo Brady at a secret location in the Middle East: The end of you, Elvis Junior? We can only dare to dream.

Reply from Nicole: You self-absorbed twit. My problems top anything in your life. Curse the person who invented the paper shredder.

Reply from Theresa: I've got you both beat. If my secret is discovered, it's all over. If only people with apartments busy as bus stations had the sense to change their lock.

Reply from Liam: Problems? Not me. Everything is under control and my dreams will soon be realized. Everlasting love will be mine.

Reply from Victor to Liam: Everlasting love? In Salem? You haven't been here very long have you?

Facebook post from Roman: Sigh.... I'm so lonely. I'd be happy with just a kiss.

Reply from Hope: But Roman, that Mrs. Van Hopper wanted a date with you, for the fundraising gala.

Reply from Roman: No, thanks!! I'd rather kiss EJ DiMera!!

Reply from Bo: Van Hopper that bad, bro? I mean, seriously, you'd rather kiss Junior??

Reply from Sami: Oh, daddy!! My smoochy-moochy is such a good kisser!!

Reply from "unknown Salemite": Yeah... just ask Abigail Deveraux!! :love:

Reply from Sami, Hope, Roman, Jennifer, JJ, Kayla, Adrienne, etc.: WHAT?????? :eek:

Reply from Jennifer: "unknown Salemite"???? Probably Theresa and Anne trying to cause trouble again. There's no way my precious little angel would EVER kiss that despicable EJ DiMera.

Reply from "unknown Salemite": :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Reply from Liam: Problems? Not me. Everything is under control and my dreams will soon be realized. Everlasting love will be mine.

Reply from Nick Fallon : Oh, no, buddy ! Everything is under MY control and my dreams will soon be realized. Everlasting love will be mine ! Mine, mine, mine !

Reply from Stefano Dimera : You silly little, little boys. Everything is under MY contrrrrrrol. I know all, and I see all. You two are just bugs I can squash anytime I want.

Reply from EJ Dimera : You are all fools ! I am the one with the real power ! I will be the master of everyone someday. I...

Reply from Sami : EJ ? My smooch moochy, who are you talking to ?

Reply from EJ : Errr.... Samanther, darling, I'm not... I'm not... talking to anyone. Anything I can do for you, my sweet love ? Just ask, I am at your service.

Reply from Liam, Nick and Stefano : :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back