Fall Preview & Spoilers/ longer preview added

If that ornament does say Gwen, then Days has just gone overboard. Gwen is no relation whatsoever to the Hortons. If she IS jack's daughter with some waitress.....him being married to Jen does NOT MAKE Gwen have an ornament.

It's Mike Horton, he's returning.

I had the opportunity to spend time with Wesley Eure (teenage Mike Horton) this summer. He had spent time with Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes (Doug and Julie) and they told him Mike was returning to Salem (although Wesley didn't think it was Roark Critchlow returning, but apparently it is). Doug's first line to Mike is something like "good to see you again Mike."

Ben already got his own ornament, it matches Ciara's. The one in that clip is brand new.

cd5b234c250d2bbbc2160e9176c9892b.jpg

affabaae1cabcf480a417fbdc6bcc377.jpg

Is that Carver's ornament near the one ending in the N?
Does that mean anything in the big picture?

I don't think that Chad should get involved with Stephanie as a girlfriend when he's been ranting at everyone about the love of his life.
Doesn't anyone stay single for a while so they can grieve properly instead of taking their baggage with them?

I'm still thinking Belle is going to be pregnant, but to whom?

I’m sick of the back and forth with Nicole and Eric.

Curious about the new ornament though

Happy Mike's returning but that does lend to Jennifer possibly dying. But it was also rumored Ava was leaving so makes me wonder.

Could just be that Jennifer is badly injured.

Since Jennifer is going through another addiction storyline, other spoilers indicate that Gwen figures out what's going on. I could see them having Gwen come through and actually help Jennifer, so for Christmas, Jennifer surprises Gwen with an ornament to welcome her to the family. Kind of like when Alice gave an ornament to Chelsea to welcome her to the family as Bo's daughter and Hope's stepdaughter.

Back