Fall Preview & Spoilers/ longer preview added

Maggie has already seen the pills. Jen has not started taking them so far. Not that she could not have caved, taken one, then is upset with herself, her lack of self control. Just dozens of scenarios are possible. I just hate the idea that Gwen gets an ornament, no matter what.

I assumed that Jennifer was already taking pills and was just covering when she got caught. Of course it was so random it's hard to tell. Maybe it was the weirdness of Maggie jumping to conclusions since there had been no signs of a relapse. Picking up meds for family is in the regular rotation of my life.

I'm curious about the "Murderer" thing that was painted on what looked like the window of Sweet Bits. Any ideas? I mean it would be easy to think that the vanilla smell that Sonny and Chad had smelled in connection with Abigail's murder, and the attempted murder of Sonny, could have come from someone working at a bakery. Chad was standing right in front of the bakery area when he smelled it, and as far as Sonny smelling vanilla at his attack, Chanel could have just come from baking all 10,000 or so cookies for Paulina's campaign cookies and had that smell fresh on her. However, it does seem like it's pointing to Clyde.

Chanel would appear to have no motive for killing Abigail, and framing Leo, but again this is Days, so who knows, perhaps there's some previously unseen reason why. It would also be unclear to me why Clyde would kill Abby, and frame Leo, UNLESS this would be revenge on EJ's family, that Clyde promised for EJ telling anyone what Clyde had done, in the past????

The fall spoilers show the murder sign and seem to indicate that Chanel has done something that could hurt Paulina's chances at winning the election, so just spit-balling here, not sure what else that murder sign could refer to??

I hope he gets one as Sarah's husband.
Anyone who can stay married to the fickle, judgmental, loudmouthed Sarah for more than five minutes deserves a special ornament. In Xander's case, the special feature definitely should be a picture of his shirtless self.

As for future candidates for ornaments, ReRon could aways come up with a contrived plot in which Will divorces Sonny and then to the horror of all Hortons marries Leo, which should entitle the infamous grifter to an ornament of his very own. (Imagine him at the ornament hanging saying something like: "Jenny darling, when are you going to hang my beautiful ornament?")

In Xander's case, the special feature definitely should be a picture of his shirtless self.

1b81088b6d22d56fe15b21a5a46bd706.jpg

Here's Leo with his ornament :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

doa.gif

Yeah, not a fan of Sarah. She is played very sanctimonious, whiny, and shrill. Not really much to like about her. I know she's a doctor (Is she ever going to go back to work?), but she's just not very likable. She got involved with Xander knowing that he is imperfect and has a colorful past, but he has been trying to be a better person because of her. Yeah, he makes, and has made, a lot of mistakes in the past, but his heart has always been in the right place, with regards to Sarah. She just comes off high and mighty, and very judgmental.

Last edited:
curious about the "Murderer" thing that was painted on what looked like the window of Sweet Bits
I joked/speculated (who can tell anymore) that perhaps Chanel had a split personality, killed Abby, will be exonerated à la Abby herself, and Chad/Thomas will seek revenge. Or maybe a pill-crazed Jennifer.

Note: Let's not forget ABBY killed André; not her alters. The alters were created to protect her from her own crime.

I just re-watched the longer preview video and near the end before the car crashes, it shows Bonnie going into a room where it looks like there is maybe a woman, bound and gagged, and then a shot of Justin and Alex, in what looks like maybe the same place, or a shed, all three looking shocked. Perhaps Adrienne back from the dead??? Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back