SPOILER !! Fall Teaser

Why no Jack, why why why! Surfing through many sites, other than EJ, Jack is the most requested character by fans to come back. It's ridiculous, as we know he is open to coming back, and kind of insulting to us fans ....
Jack, yes, EJ no! And why aren't these forgetful fans clamoring for the return of Salem's favorite baby broker and gambling addict, Dr. Richard Baker? Dr. Baker can juice up even the lamest plots. He gave an extra oomph to the tale of Nicole's babyswitching and added some flavor to the story of drugged-out mugger Hope taking down the leading men in Salem. He's also more resourceful than the average Salemite once having fooled DiMera thugs into thinking that he was dead. In addition, he was never mocked or fired by Victor, never annoyed the Horton Cabin raccoons, was never beaten up by Rafe or Bo Brady, and never fell into a cake.

I HAD thought that Dario might have been gone, but since he is in the pics, guess he is still around. Just hope he & Abby are not wed!

Camila Banus (Gabi) tweeted that she'd miss him on March 3. However, from that taping schedule we saw posted for airdates in late September, he was taping that day. So, whether or not he leaves this summer, we do know he'll be back for at least one episode in September.

Camila Banus (Gabi) tweeted that she'd miss him on March 3. However, from that taping schedule we saw posted for airdates in late September, he was taping that day. So, whether or not he leaves this summer, we do know he'll be back for at least one episode in September.
Then I hope it's only for a very short scene!

ShaSha...I do admire your steadfast admiration and loyalty....not that I share it, but I do admire that nothing that has happened on the show has deterred you from being a faithful fan of someone not too many others cared for. :)

So, I have not made it a secret that for me, I certainly do not like or care for back from the dead stories, except in cases of "presumed" dead. So I appreciate the fact that Daniel appears as imagination, as did Stefano.

I sincerely hope that is how we see Will, that we see Susan instead of Kristen...

By the way, I read some things elsewhere that indicate that in the fall, there is something going on in Memphis, something about an Elvis impersonator or someone who claims to be Elvis. There is something about Sonny being in a Memphis hospital?? Just bits and pieces, but if Elvis is on the horizon, can Susan be far behind? LOL

Thanks Poirot for your admiration. My heart is open and awaiting a surprise down the line. ShaSha

I am just sick of the Dario/Abigail/Chad/Gabi story. I haven't watched in weeks. The writers have ruined a lovely couple (Abigail/Chad) and so many of the other story lines just suck. I miss the days of grand romances & super couples, perilous adventures, and the hilarious antics of characters like Calliope/Eugene and Vivian/Ivan.

While they don't necessarily have to bring those characters back (although I would LOVE it if they did) we can have new characters like that. At this rate, I don't see how much longer I'll even bother to read the updates. Come on Days! Bring us some quality storylines!!

I put this in the Twitter thread but am posting here too as a screen shot. Looks like Ciara is back by Christmas. Too much to hope for her brother and sister-in-law to bring her back to Salem?

Also looks like Eric doesn't leave with Nicole.

image.png

Back