SPOILER !! Farewell

Boy! Alive/dead Vivian. Surely the infamous liquid of life is given again. Inference in Dr. Rolf's diary of another who is alive and well. They certainly planted that seed.I heard you nice and clear. I think EJ is the one. After all, he was the first to receive that serum from Kristen as Stefano ordered her to do. I'm just saying, it was implied. Not specifically, but well done, writers. Just my thoughts. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
But wait! Thursday's ending showed someone giving her, Vivian, an injection. So maybe farewell is a bit premature unless she is portrayed by another actress.

Last edited:
Every time I see the title of this thread (Farewell), I see the words, "Good Riddance." As I see it, Vivian's time in the sun passed a l-o-n-g time ago. Her character was good the first few years/visits but, as with Stefano, she became too hard for me to take. I'm glad she's gone, and hope she never comes back. Of course, it is Salem and most residents seem to keep coming back...and back...and back...and.....

But in some (most) cases, the person actually did not die. Steve was given a drug to make him appear dead (slow the heart rate down so much it is hard to detect), and then his coffin was switched in the cemetery. That was Lawrence who did that, tho eventually Stefano got him.

Was not watching when Roman/Bo on beach, but didn't Bo leave to get help, returned and Roman was gone? (Stefano took him). And in Will's case, the diary says Will actually was still alive, breathing, so he got "something" to make him appear dead, so that Susan could take him to be her replacement son. He was then given the drug to bring him back up.

Yes, that is how I remember it in flashbacks, Poirot, of Roman's body disappearing courtesy of Stefano. The real one!

I think the diary implied that the first person to get the serum was John Black a few years ago. And we know Will got it and now likely Vivian. So anyone else who got it would have "died" between John Black (2012?) and now.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Though I'm with Poirot, in a way, because they made a big deal out of Will's being still breathing when Rolf injected him to make him appear dead. Though I suppose it's easy to say he did that to any character who's dead; it's actually harder to figure out why he would have been near their death scene.

Well, if Will came back sans memory, that might leave the door open for Vivian to return as a new character (in her own mind, of course) perhaps a doctor, lawyer, or better yet, a rival psychiatrist, after taking the Select Salem Speed Curriculum.

I read she only signed on for a short stint, so I wasn't surprised. Also not surprised she was injected with the "magic potion" that brings people back to life. Not sure how that fixes her bleeding out, lol

Back