February preview

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3075732482

Julie plans on officiating Gabi and Eli’s wedding as JJ and Lani try to stop the wedding before the couple is married.

Will is torn between protecting Maggie and saving himself. Meanwhile, Maggie starts flashing back to the night she drove drunk. Will she remember everything? At the same time, Sonny is ready to take another step toward a relationship with Evan. Is the truth going to come out about Will before this happens?

Victor reaches out to Theresa.

Sarah and Eric have issues finding a bone marrow transplant match for Mackenzie. When they’ve lost all hope, an unexpected match turns up.

Will helps Ben bust out of prison with Clyde. Ciara goes on the run with Ben as they try to prove his innocence before he’s doomed to the death penalty.

Roman and Rafe race against time to rescue John and Marlena from Gina and Stefano’s clutches.

Stefano gets injured and goes to Kayla for medical help as Steve. Will she uncover the truth – that Steve is Stefano?

Chad coming face to face with Stefano turns out to be more complicated than Chad instantly exposing his father.

Kristen has a dream about her baby calling out to her and can’t shake it. Could lead to her finding out her baby is alive?

As Doug (Bill Hayes) celebrates 50 years of being on Days of our Lives, his character is honored with an unexpected death in the family which causes him to reminisce about when he first came to Salem.

Will is torn between protecting Maggie and saving himself. [Lucas saved Will from being charged with shooting EJ. Why can't he save him again by stepping forward and falsely confessing to being the driver who ran Adrienne off the road?]

Victor reaches out to Theresa. [This is a switch. In the past, if Victor "reached out" to Theresa it would be to swat her with the daily newspaper.]

Will helps Ben bust out of prison with Clyde. Ciara goes on the run with Ben as they try to prove his innocence before he’s doomed to the death penalty. [Ciara needn't worry. The old fixer himself, Victor, will make sure that she never faces charges for aiding a fugitive from the law.]

Kristen has a dream about her baby calling out to her and can’t shake it. Could lead to her finding out her baby is alive? [I'd rather Kristen had a dream telling her that it was time to leave Salem ASAP.]

As Doug (Bill Hayes) celebrates 50 years of being on Days of our Lives, his character is honored with an unexpected death in the family which causes him to reminisce about when he first came to Salem. [Among other things, will the old conman tell friends and family about his greatest swindles? E.g., "Did I ever tell you about the time that I sold Stefano some fake Rembrandts?"]

I thought that perhaps the wording was just off. I am assuming that whoever dies must be someone close to Doug and they are using flashbacks as a way of honoring him and all the years he has been on Days. That wording was very strange and more than a bit vague. We'll just have to wait and see!

Back