February sweeps 2021

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The new Soap Opera Digest is out and has spoilers for the month.

If you get the magazine, please summarize what will happen during this time.

Now just who gets murdered? We have Kristen throwing looks that could kill at Chloe, Charlie guilty of a rape, (letting his brother take the rap, which does not set well with mom, Ava; Gwen, who has manipulated/angered so many Salemites; Gabi, who has returned determined to get Jake back for herself, while dipping her fingers into the DiMera pie; Kate, who has caused others a lot of problems over the years, but currently wants Jake, maybe only to stick her tongue out at Gabi; Philip, who has betrayed Victor, Xander, refusing to admit his problems were of his own making, getting involved with the mob of all things.

Well, it won't be a "And Then There Were None" mystery, would love if it was a Murder on The Orient Express kind......but doubt it. Agatha Christie was one of a kind.

I feel the murder victim will be either Charlie or Gwen. Both are recently new characters and both have infuriated several different people they have been interacting with so that there will be several possibilities for a whodunnit mystery. Unfortunately, I don't have hope it will be a good story with either scenario because this writer has written so many bad stories that it will be obvious to most of us who it is that committed the crime, but the police will not be able to figure it out (it's the Salem PD, what else can be said?), and the story will be dragged out at least until May sweeps (if not longer) until we no longer care.

I hope it is Gwen, because I think they will try to redeem Charlie. The problem with that is that Gwen would not be "shocking" as the article states. However, given how stupid the writers think we are, they probably think we would be so very shocked at that.

I read a few clips from the article - things to look forward to: Kristen's "fun" plan to thwart anything between Chloe and Brady; Vivian plans to raise the twins herself since she missed out on raising Stefan/Jake; Let's put Gabi with Philip to make Jake jealous and make Kate mad; yes, Gabi and Jake are end game, but we have to give them an obstacle (Kate). I didn't see anything more about Gwen so maybe those parts of the article weren't posted. Also, no mention of Jackee Harry's story. Again, there were only snippets of the article posted.

There is a lot of talk that Charlie will be killed off. Also I desperately need your help in order to keep my sanity. Was Ciara ever kidnapped by Claire and a cartel guy named Hector?

Not that I remember at all. Claire did have strong jealousy in regards to Ciara, but kidnapping? Nope. Setting the cabin on fire, yep. However, Ciara WAS held captive by Hector in 2019. Ben came to rescue, fought Hector, but was knocked out, then Ciara jumped the guy, Ben came to, all was well.

Last edited:
Rumor about Charlie being killed off. Another rumor Laura will be killed off.
But it's Salem. Will they really be dead?

I would like a murder story without us knowing ahead of time who it is.

Was Ciara ever kidnapped by Claire and a cartel guy named Hector?
She was taken hostage by a guy named Hector, but it had nothing to do with Claire.

Stefan and Ben come into the DiMansion and see the cartel guy with a gun to Ciara's head. Hector (cartel guy) says he needs a hostage to get out of there. Ben offers himself in exchange for Ciara. No dice. Just then a shot rings out (it's all weirdly slow-motion) and Rafe is on the floor, unconscious, with Gabi screaming his name, while Stefan calls 911 for help.

I read a RUMOR that Gwen really is Jack's daughter, but somehow Laura found out and was the "secretary" who sent the payments, to keep Tiffany and Gwen away from Jack, as not to bring strife to Jennifer's marriage.

Back