Finally (Clyde)

His lawyer looks to be a smart woman. Love how she was not intimidated by him. Love Clyde, he was refreshing. For once something isn't Stefano's evil plan. I most certainly have enjoyed the chaos and cannot wait to see his downfall, but I hope he isn't written out forever.

Well the writers got one over on me. I really thought that Clyde knew Ben was the necktie killer but he seemed very surprised at Ben's admission.

The acting for Ben and Clyde was wonderful. Clyde was so convincing in his horrified, paling face, his shock and awe, taking in every detail of his son's twisted story. The raw emotion that took over and their intense father/son embrace. It couldn't have been better. The way Ben's eyes kept getting black and tumultuous each time he mentioned Chad, the way his hands were wringing each other, as if just thinking of Chad made him wanna choke something again. Bravo, Days, it gave me the chills! So glad Clyde is not dead, this means he can raise hell for the Salemites another day!

Last edited:
Back