SPOILER !! Freddie Smith (Sonny) Facebook Q&A Summary

That was a cute interview. He has a cute dog too.

Lots of random questions and questions about Will.

A fun tidbit: the script says "Uncle Victor" but he changed it to "Uncle Vic" and still calls him that.

A few spoilers:

He signed a 1 year contract with option for more. He hopes there will be more.

Sonny will be living in the Kiriakis Mansion.

He has more responsibility and more of a business storyline. Both he and Paul are doing something new.

He has worked with Christopher Sean (Paul) a lot. And he will also be remembering Will.

1st scenes with Arianna are within the next couple weeks.

He has worked with pretty much everyone on the cast so far. He mentioned people having left and new faces but I'm wondering if these are since his last stint? Because I think the current cast would be different for him.

He also mentioned seeing a male actor in the hallway who is back. We should see him on air in 4 months. Sounds like someone who may have been there at the same time as he was previously.

This week he is taping his first scenes with the new Abby.

He also has fan appearances coming up in Nashville, TN, Augusta, GA and Dallas, TX.

It seems odd to me that Sonny doesn't have any scenes with Arianna for a couple of weeks. I would have thought that would have been one of his firsts stops. But with the pacing of the show I'm sure it will be played off as if Sonny has only been back like for only twenty-four hours.

I got a chuckle out someone asking if he had ever caught a wall-eye (a fish) and he was like "What's a wall-e-eye?" To which he replied he doesn't fish. I just thought how random can you get? LOL

LOL about the walleye.....I tried to watch the interview, but the audio (for me) was very weak, and it would stop, then go, got sooo frustrating,. I gave up. Thanks, Heather, for the comments. I will try and watch it on my desktop, when I have time, since it is a half hour, I think. I did see all the lists of questions so I can understand him trying to read and answer what he could. Nearly 600 questions so he had to wade thru a lot of "good to see you back" stuff to get to the questions that were really questions. LOL

Gosh, here in the midwest, walleye is on any and every fish fry, or restaurant menu, fried, broiled, ...sorry, I realize that there are probably things I never heard of in various parts of the country as well. :)

I think he may have misread the question because the way he read the question it sounded like the questioner spelled it W-A-L-L-E-EYE and not W-A-L-L-E-Y-E so maybe that's just threw him off. And I agree it's kind of funny he wouldn't know what it was, if it's a staple of menus where he grew up. I'm not a fisherman either and I knew what it was.

Maybe he's just not into seafood? LOL

I really hate doing this........but.......wanna see some walleyes, those who have no idea what they looks like
11220132_1256133587746179_2260375150247780845_n.jpg

Should we send this pic to Freddie Smith (Sonny)? LOLOL

O.K. we have had fun with this. But I am really so very happy Freddie is back as Sonny. He has been missed a lot. He says in the interview that he got a call about returning within a few weeks after he left, and that was just really special for him. And they talked about story, etc. So, I am thinking he is on board with the new direction for Sonny, who will be living at the K mansion, and involved in the business end.

Hmmm. living at the Kmansion. Which is now owned by Deimos, that just dawned on me. Sounds interesting. :)

I'm excited now too. I think this chat got me even more excited about Sonny's return. I wish more actors would do them. Freddie Smith (Sonny) seems more energized now just like Camila Banus (Gabi) did when she returned. So maybe the break was just what he needed for a while.

I'm very pleased to have Sonny back and with an actual storyline involving business! The whole club thing was getting old and it's time Sonny gets involved as a Kiriakis. Now if Xander were to return wouldn't mind seeing him as a rival to Sonny in business. As one can only guess Xander would be all for Deimos not Victor.

I am also very happy to see Sonny back in Salem! It would be interesting if he became close with Deimos. A not romantic but close budding friendship perhaps???

Back