Friday, February 15th

Thank you Poirot for the days ahead. I cried again just reading this I can see myself when I watch the show I will be holding the tissue box. Its going to be sad to see Bo with his PopShawn. I have always loved the two of them together on the show. I just want to say Ken Cordy needs to keep these new writers they are doing a great job. I have watched this show for 36 yrs and I have not seen writing like this since the 80's. I look forward to watching Days now it is great writing and going at a faster pace not those prolong six months stories that after awhile you get bored with. Will miss PopShawn.:(

Wow

Is all I can say. Barb you really do such a great job in writing all this for us.
OMG I still love EJ. I hope he stays good. Anyone have any idea who is doing this to them now? Maybe Santo's is alive....JUST KIDDING. Ok later DOOL fans.

Thanks !

Poirot thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for all your summaries, I am on here everyday whether it's to catch up or get ahead b/c the anticipation is killing me... You are awesome !

The only thing I see missing is that absolutely NO reference has been made to Ciara. Just where is she? Will she be the same age as Claire when Bo and Hope finally get back to Salem? The writers are treating that baby girl just like they treated Zack. Zack wasn't mentioned until the writer's decided to get rid of him and then everything is lovey dovey for a couple of episodes. Bah humbug!

On another note, thanks for a great job, Barb. This one's for you from NE Wisconsin:

An appropriate Wisconsin poem

It's winter in Wisconsin
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 52 below!
Oh, how I love Wisconsin
When the snow's up to your butt.
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Wisconsin,
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!

Frank Parker has been hitting it out of the park for the last couple months. The scene with Andre on his death bed was riveting, as was his scenes on the plane. Hey, if you are gonna go out.. do your best work, and the man has.

Aside from that, Steve and John (I really hope he takes his true name, Ryan Brady)have been great in these episodes.. it's 1989 again. They say you can't go back, but these guys have disproven that, and it's great!

Gad, I hate that I keep forgetting things, and they are pop into my mind, but I don't have the last part of the show on the tape. Before Pop draws his last breath, he says something to the effect "I'm going to miss Caroline the most". That was heartbreaking.

Todays episode was emotional. I'll need to wear waterproof mascara tomorrow. :cry:

Love the poem Nellybelle. It is so true! We are supposed to get up to 8 more inches today. ahhhhhhhhh......

Klennex anyone.

I had just gotten watching todays epi, and cryed like a baby when bo told hope that he was dying. Tomorrow sounds like I should be stopping by the store on the way to work to get some of those extra soft klennex with the lotion. when I cry, I cry.:rolleyes:

woohoo! What a show today here in Canada. What supberb acting by John, Steve, Kayla, Bo and the others. Absolutely awesome. Have the tissues handy. I was on the edge of my seat the whole show! It just keeps getting, better and better and better. Yes!!!

I love this show. I have been watching for about 4 years and the last few months have been great. Years ago I watch G.h. and All my children,. I was very busy with my kids when they were tiny babies. But now that they are little older I have time to watch and tape Days. In between my 3 jobs. It is really good. I hope some of the actor are noticed for there outstanding acting at Emmy time. Shirley Jones did a great great job. I never posted before sorry for rambling so much. Great job to the web master and the writer of days ahead. I really enjoy this stie.

Frank Parker has been hitting it out of the park for the last couple months. The scene with Andre on his death bed was riveting, as was his scenes on the plane. Hey, if you are gonna go out.. do your best work, and the man has.

Aside from that, Steve and John (I really hope he takes his true name, Ryan Brady)have been great in these episodes.. it's 1989 again. They say you can't go back, but these guys have disproven that, and it's great!

Hmm, the name Ryan really does match John, ugh then Marlena would have to go back being a Brady......o my lordy, it just dawned on me...JOhn is Roman's uncle....duuh, im so slow....hhaah that's so awesome! :hot:

Thanks Patriot, you should get paid to run this site!

You're the best, I'm w/o a tv today and will miss watching this epi!

Today's epi!!!

I just went out to get some lunch and on my way back, the TV in our elevator lobby was on NBC. (it's supposed to be on CNN or some such news station, but....). I arrived just at the part where Pop Shawn dies. :cry: Wow, that was such a good scene. I was standing there in the middle of the lobby with people walking by, crying like a baby! I was completely oblivious of all around me and when they went to commercial, I looked around and kind of laughed when someone asked if I was ok! LOL The scene was very dark though. When I watched yesterday's at home it didn't seem that dark. Maybe it's because the TV here is an HD flat pannel and my TV at home is old. Can't wait to see the rest, this evening!

I agree Olivia - the show was very dark. I had trouble understanding them too. I finally put the closed captioning on my tv so I could see what they were saying.
Aside from that - this in my opinion was better than the death of John. It was so intense! Someone compared it to Titantic and I think that is an accurate comparison. You feel their fear when they run out of oxygen, just before they crash, Pop Shawn and Bo .... man! I was bawling! This was a true cliffhanger Friday which we haven't seen in a loooooonnng time! It was the best!!!

Back