Friday, February 8th

I think the fade from EJ and Sami to Santeen has a lot of meaning. I think tptb are going to focus on bringing EJAMI together in a classic lovestory. Sorry for you LUMI fans out there - maybe Lucas will finally get someone else other then Carrie to truly love.

In symbolism....it means the opposite!! :) No need for Ejami, now!! Maybe that is what that "moment" with Ej and Sami is??? A classic "symbol"...

Santo and Colleen reunite, John's mission is over...he thinks his life is over...but, it has just begun, a quest to find out the truth of "who" he really is.

There's too much water under the bridge for Ejami....

Sami has yet to find out about the evil Ej.....that won't stay hidden long.

The only way to get this triangle out of this mess is for Ej to be evil again....he's still his father's son....and Stefano and Ej were shown doing all the stuff for the "v". This is far from over...I think it has only just begun.... (OH, no!!...say it ain't so...) Stefano will awake, soon..then what will happen??

Who knows what happened when Ej knocked her out and took her aboard that plane???
A little "family favorite" of brainwashing, perhaps..... LOL

In symbolism....it means the opposite!! :) No need for Ejami, now!! Maybe that is what that "moment" with Ej and Sami is??? A classic "symbol"...

Santo and Colleen reunite, John's mission is over...he thinks his life is over...but, it has just begun, a quest to find out the truth of "who" he really is.

There's too much water under the bridge for Ejami....

Sami has yet to find out about the evil Ej.....that won't stay hidden long.

The only way to get this triangle out of this mess is for Ej to be evil again....he's still his father's son....and Stefano and Ej were shown doing all the stuff for the "v". This is far from over...I think it has only just begun.... (OH, no!!...say it ain't so...) Stefano will awake, soon..then what will happen??

Who knows what happened when Ej knocked her out and took her aboard that plane???
A little "family favorite" of brainwashing, perhaps..... LOL

Sounds like a lot of wishful thinking Freckles. I know you favor a LUMI pairing but forgive me for not agreeing. I find sainted Lucas and Sami very boring. And to be honest, Sami needs that spark back. I think tptb are truly redeeming EJ - will he get the girl in the end? No idea, but I hope so before some other twist in fate intervenes. I do not think they will go the direction of making EJ evil again. I think they are going the route GH did with Luke and Laura, and I honestly can't wait to see the juicy storyline that goes with it. I don't hate Lucas as a character. I just wish they would make him interesting again.

Lucas

I see a lot of debate about Lumi vs EJami. Well, "If" Lucas will be in prison for a while, that is not much of a relationship for them. Does anyone know the status of Bryan Datillo's contract? This could be a convenient way of paving the road for EJami. I have no idea. My nasty practical side is coming out, that is all. I am not stating a preference for Lumi or EJami.

Back