Friday, February 8th

Poirot - I bet you and I were right when we first saw CB Dimera. I never thought of Colleen, I thought of Crystal. I bet it comes out that CB is Crystal...and daughter of Celeste and Stefano.
I guess we will find out...or it will disappear.

Barb, your write up, especially the end, really choked me up. thank you!!

Ooopsy.......sorry folks. The summer colleen & santo story had them young, and the spiritual reunion of the couple shows them as they were back then. I said it was going to be like "The Ghost & Mrs. Muir", and it was.

Another aside.....as this made me laugh. Belle & Shawn are talking. Shawn says this is one time he is glad he decended from Kiriakis. Belle asks why. and Shawn replies that it insures that she & him are NOT related, since she is now a Brady. Belle laughs, saying she did not think of that, and that she is really now more of a Brady than he is. LOLOL (guess someone is reading the message board! I am sooooooo glad it gets mentioned, thank goodness.)

Hooray for the writers in getting that in that Shawn and Belle are not related! I do think you are right...they have been reading this board!!! Thanks Barb!!!

Saw the show. It was real emotional when they were scattering the ashes. John was so cold about the whole thing. Love Drakes acting, but am waiting to hear him say that is a fact then our John will be back. I felt so sad to lose Colleen. Love the fact that Belle told Shawn she is glad that he is Victors grandson. I laughed when she said that made her more of a Brady then he is.

hey now, wait a minute!!!!

Poirot - I bet you and I were right when we first saw CB Dimera. I never thought of Colleen, I thought of Crystal. I bet it comes out that CB is Crystal...and daughter of Celeste and Stefano.
I guess we will find out...or it will disappear.

haha, hey now, i'm pretty sure i'm the first person on here to say that! haha the very first day that crystal appeared on days, i posted here and said, hmmmm, i bet that's is lexie's sister. not that it matters, if it wasn't me, i totally agree with you guys, then.

Hope had to get a complete physical before she could be back on the force, and decided to do it just before they left for Ireland. As long as she was having hers, Abe talked Bo into having his annual at the same time. That is how the blood test evolved.

(of course, when I have a physical, I am always told to having nothing to eat or drink except maybe water from midnight on....until after the blood test....but hey, this is soapoperaland)

haha, hey now, i'm pretty sure i'm the first person on here to say that! haha the very first day that crystal appeared on days, i posted here and said, hmmmm, i bet that's is lexie's sister. not that it matters, if it wasn't me, i totally agree with you guys, then.

Sorry Sunshine! of course, I meant to include you...and probably a few others. I just remember not even thinking of CB D as being Colleen Brady Dimera and feeling really stupid, and Poirot said she thought it might be Crystal too.
I think a couple of us called it, but I kind of wished that it would have been Colleen Dimera...but alas, they never married.

hmmmm.......

Another thing that is not quite right ... it takes at least three days to cremate a body. LOL Unless you do it yourself in the fireplace. LOL Anyway, It was nice to see Shirley in makeup again playing Colleen. Can't wait to see what the writers have in store for us now. Any ideas on what is going on with Bo's blood. I don't even remember him giving blood in the first place to be tested. I guess either I missed that, or they are throwing this in for another story line.
Rox

I thought the same thing about the cremation,lololol

I think why u may not remember the giving blood thing is because i believe they did it offscreen. i remember that him and hope had to go in to do their physicals and i guess that includes blood work (ewwww...) whenever they started talkin about the physicals/bloodwork they were already done. or something like that.

don't hold me to it, but I think thats how it happened a few days ago. I think it was on the same day that Lexie completely broke every HIPAA law there is. lololol

It had to be the day we learned Lexie was back, as Bo mentioned it to her, and then she told him she was up for Chief of Staff, and we were all left with jaws dropping.

Sunshine, I do not think I ever thought of Crystal being related to Lexie, (maybe because Lexie was gone from the show) just that CB DiMera could be Crystal. In fact I was sure it was Crystal......Colleen never entered my mind, the same as Alligato, perhaps a couple others.

I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if they had Lexie and Crystal bump in to each other in Salem........maybe Lexie knows Crystal from her past.

Wow! Sounds like a great show! Thanks for typing all of that up!

I guess we can only hope that Colleen left another letter saying who CB Dimera is and how she says she has been watching over the Brady's for a long time (said that yesterday) but only found out about John a little while ago (also said that yesterday). I guess she was keeping tabs on Shawnie. I wonder if we will see more of Crystal. Maybe she knows something.

At least we get our last serving of Santeen! Such a ****ty story, but I loved it! Too bad it turned out the way it did. Bye bye, Santo, my sweet little Super Mario Brother! :) Til we meet again, Colleen....when they decide to resurrect you in a few months! :)

The actress who plays Crystal signed a 2 year contract so I am betting we will be seeing quite a bit of her but in what capacity I don;t know.

I think Colleen was CB DiMera...Colleen Brady DiMera even though she never technically married Santo she loved him and what better way to cover her tracks.

I agree. This can not be the end of Santo & Colleen. I think it would be interesting as someone else suggested it Tony was their child.

Also I do wish they would wrap up the Lucas, Sami & EJ storyline.
I want Lucas & Sami back together.

Another tear jerker for Days.:cry:

Wow! Sounds like a great show! Thanks for typing all of that up!

I guess we can only hope that Colleen left another letter saying who CB Dimera is :)

My guess is CB Dimera is Colleen - Colleen Brady - Dimera (thinking that since she gave birth to a Dimera - she can use this to really freak out Stephano)

Poitrot, I know I hardly ever post on this forum, but just a reminder that you do such a wonderful job daily. I read the forums almost daily and really enjoy it!! Thank you so much! pj

Ooopsy.......sorry folks. The summer colleen & santo story had them young, and the spiritual reunion of the couple shows them as they were back then. I said it was going to be like "The Ghost & Mrs. Muir", and it was.

Another aside.....as this made me laugh. Belle & Shawn are talking. Shawn says this is one time he is glad he decended from Kiriakis. Belle asks why. and Shawn replies that it insures that she & him are NOT related, since she is now a Brady. Belle laughs, saying she did not think of that, and that she is really now more of a Brady than he is. LOLOL (guess someone is reading the message board! I am sooooooo glad it gets mentioned, thank goodness.)

WOOHOO!! That's a good way to bridge the gap of long time watchers who remember Victor is Bo's father, and those that have started watching since then. It only seems brought up every now and then in small talk.

Thanks for the write-ups Poroit!!

I watched the show on youtube last night and it was wonderful. Cried like a baby!! Shirley Jones was awesome to say the least. If this show is not nominated for an Emmy I give up. The writing now is so good. The best days has done for some time. But gosh I just wanted to slap John and then at the end we got to see that there is still a little of the John we love an adore.

I think the fade from EJ and Sami to Santeen has a lot of meaning. I think tptb are going to focus on bringing EJAMI together in a classic lovestory. Sorry for you LUMI fans out there - maybe Lucas will finally get someone else other then Carrie to truly love.

Back