SPOILER !! From the soap mags..coming up in April

So, have a hunch that the killer is going to be someone else entirely different. Could be Vivian......Even Kate!!!
What an idea. So we can have an entire time-suck of Kate dealing with her fellow convicts, and like Martha Stewart, setting up enrichment programs for them and Kate seducing the male guards for extra TV time. And more time for Kate.

Then all the Salemites would, of course, HAVE to go visit her in jail.

I'm with Noel. I'm really not enjoying the new "teen scene." The kids are NOTHING like their parents. Old-school Steve would've slapped Joey upside the head; and as for Claire, ugh. Don't even get me started.

I'm basically dangling right now because of Steve and Kayla, and Hope; and waiting for the inevitable insane storyline that always happens to get people invested in the show again.

edited to write out Steve and Kayla's names; combo names are not used on this board - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be interesting to have him be the baby Anna miscarried when she was married to Tony.

I've been saying all along that he should have been Tony or Andre's kid instead of Stefano's. It just makes more sense at this point.

As much as I don't want him to be related to Steve, what if he were Benjy Hawk?

But then the secret also could be that he IS Stefano's son and not Vivian's. I could see that happening too.

With amnesia? Brainwashed?

Also, Benjy wasn't related to Steve in any manner. Steve and Kayla took him in as an orphan and tried to adopt him. But then it all came out about Stefano being his father, and Orion (his grandfather) returned. Orion and Benjy eventually left Salem together.

I don't really know I'm just theorizing. I liked the dynamic between him and Steve/Kayla but don't want him to be another long lost kid.

If he was Benjy, he wouldn't their long lost kid, though. His parents were Stefano and Ellen Hawk. He was only with Steve and Kayla a short time.

I am hoping he is not related to anyone. vivian is a schemer, & while he possibly could be her son, it would be just like her to claim Stefano as father, and manufacture a "DNA report" to verify.

It is too bad neither Abby nor Chad know of Andre's treachery, and unless Viv spills the beans, they never will. Stefan knows tho.

However, I do prefer that Stefan is not related to either one, that Viv found him somewhere, got him to agree to everything.....even perhaps the claim he was formerly Sam Maitland. (See, Sam was a corporate raider, who already had made millions.....why would he agree to change his name, to go after the DiMera fortune? Iffy thing, even with Andre's help. He did not need Viv, Andre, or anyone else to do it.

Could Sam Maitland actually be hospitalized somewhere, or held prisoner, thought to be on safari and lost in the jungles of Africa? So Viv gets some guy to take his place? Really, have we actually seen him conducting any business? O.K. take that back, we never see any one doing that, just talking on the phone to Mr. Shin. LOLOL

Could Sam Maitland actually be hospitalized somewhere, or held prisoner, thought to be on safari and lost in the jungles of Africa? So Viv gets some guy to take his place? Really, have we actually seen him conducting any business? O.K. take that back, we never see any one doing that, just talking on the phone to Mr. Shin. LOLOL
I agree what we've seen leaves this open as a possibility, and I'll forgive a lot if it goes down this way, and the trash that is StefanNo is taken out.

Do you mean the only characters who have any intelligence are Arianna and Tate? Or do you mean the only intelligent people who work on the show are the two sets of twins who play Arianna and Tate, while everybody else involved (in real life) is an idiot? Meaning, every actor/actress, crew member, writer, producer, etc., is on the "idiot train"?
I meant characters. Sorry for the confusion. I would never say something like that about the actors/actresses themselves.

Just for the record, I think the only persons on the show with any intelligence are the darling actresses that play Arianna and the actors that play Tate. Brilliant young minds right there. Everyone else is aboard the idiot train and not getting off any time soon.
Since you specifically referenced the actresses who play Arianna and the actors who play Tate, you can see why it appeared you were bashing the actual people who work on the show and not the characters.

I am hoping he is not related to anyone. Vivian is a schemer, & while he possibly could be her son, it would be just like her to claim Stefano as father, and manufacture a "DNA report" to verify.
I am thinking that when Stefan first came to town and there was a DNA test, Andre was the one to make sure nothing went array and followed the sample to the lab. Maybe he (Andre) pulled out his own hair and that was tested (not Stefan's) showing the DNA relationship. Viewers did not know at the time that Andre was in on the Vivian/Stefan scheme.

I've been saying all along that he should have been Tony or Andre's kid instead of Stefano's. It just makes more sense at this point.

But then the secret also could be that he IS Stefano's son and not Vivian's. I could see that happening too.
Benjy was deaf. You can't go from being deaf to hearing, even on Days. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted unnecessary quote; no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Because I want to keep watching it. And as an Audiologist, I couldn't. LOL

Back