SPOILER !! From the soap mags..coming up in April

Regardless of what all went on between Claire and Ciara over Theo, Claire wasn't even satisfied to have Theo. She also was enjoying the fact that Tripp had feelings for her and she was not happy when he and Ciara got friendly. Ciara has been nasty at times, and I'm not a cheerleader for her, but Claire has an incurable need to be the center of attention, no matter what.

I think Just Samantha has a good point. Claire really is very much like Sami. I don't think either one of them is capable of truly caring about how other people feel. Even when they try to reason they are doing something for someone else's benefit (as in Claire telling Hope), their motivation always comes from what's in it for them.

Maybe I'm remembering it incorrectly but I thought that Claire didn't tell Hope right away was because she wasn't sure what was the right thing to do. It seemed like she was caught between what she thought was right and what others kept telling her was right. It seemed like she was really struggling with it. While it was wrong the way she blurted it out, it wasn't the way she wanted to do it. She originally wanted to speak to Hope alone but no one was letting her.

I mean both these girls have behavior issues. I just don't get how people gloss over some of Ciara's behavior but harp on how bad Claire is. Just my opinion.

Claire did want to tell Hope. She talked to Marlena (and told her the whole thing). Marlena basically told her to keep it to herself. Then she talked to Julie about a problem, but didn't go into detail about who it involved.

I don't think anyone glosses over Ciara's behavior. Just that Claire's seems more prolific, and worse. Ciara is no angel, and neither is Tripp. None are really bad, per se. But Tripp did his share of nasty behavior, as well as Ciara. Claire cares only of herself, and being the center of attention. Even when Tripp was explaining to Ciara why he voted for Claire, he described her that way.

As far as the girls are concerned, I still maintain their parents don't seem to be interested in what is going on in their children's lives...and that same goes for other Salem parents as well. Brady basically ignores Tate, Chad & Abby ignore Thomas, but all the parents are really good at putting their kids to sleep, even several times a day. LOL

Going to be interesting to see how these teens behave when the contest ends!!

Ah, but Theo told Ciara he loved her or something, and Ciara wasn't interested........they were good friends. Period. Ciara was raped, and that affected her a great deal. And then there is the fact Claire took that letter Theo wrote to Ciara, and hid it. Claire wanted Theo and used some rather underhanded means to achieve that goal.

I think that when Ciara returned to town, to find Theo in a coma, etc. she was rather irrational. She told him if she had been there, it would not have happened, thinking on her part is she would have stopped him, or he would have been with her, or whatever crazy ideas she had. The fact was, he was doing this for his family, breaking into the warehouse per Kate's pleas. Ciara could not have stopped it, neither could Claire. That was all just young, frustrated teens talking.

Claire again could not stand the idea that Tripp & Ciara had a secret, one none of her business, and thus she secretly recorded them, and instead of telling Hope immediately, if she felt Hope should know.........she chose the most inopportune time, and place, embarrassed everyone in the place, ruined what should have been a happy occasion. It was CLAIRE who waited with her news. She did not care about anyone's feelings, including Hope's. It was that SHE knew the secret and could tell, nyah, nyah, nyah at Ciara.

You must have been reading my mind! I agree with the fact that Ciara has been through a lot. I like Ciara because she at least listens to people and eventually tries to reason things out. She doesn't seem as angry as she was when she first arrived back in Salem.

Don't like Claire. Doubt that I ever will.

Ciara has definitely been through a lot, I do agree with that. I also want to state that I think actress is doing a great job. I just don't think the writing has been good for either Ciara or Claire. I would like to see more depth to Claire.

And I'm ready for these two to stop fighting and start supporting each other again. It was much more enjoyable to watch them as close friends than as enemies. I would have liked them to be the next generation Jen and Hope.

@GrkPebbles, give them time to grow out of their immaturity (and hopefully with better writing). Hope and Jennifer were not that close when they were younger. Jennifer was a troubled teen when she first showed up in 1985, while Hope was already married to Bo. They were in different stories and did not interact that much during this time. Both girls were closer to Melissa, Maggie's daughter, but when one was with Melissa the other was not. I think they only grew close after Hope returned from being dead.

Personally, I don't think it was smart, intelligent, or interesting to see her break a mentally ill serial killer out of a sanitarium, hire two thugs, just to recreate her son's murder, which she watched. It was stupid, dangerous, but yep, crazy. Amazing she finally realized it was a huge mistake, one based on her ego.

However, this is a SPOILER thread, not one to discuss the past. And since Sami no longer is on the canvas, or about to return to town....please let's get back to the present and what is upcoming on Days of Our Lives.

Is there any indication from the mags how Abby will be dealt with once she discovered as the killer? I mean even if she went to a mental institution instead of jail, wouldn't she have to be there years for killing Andre? Or do we think Abby isn't actually the killer? I thought I saw in one of the spoilers there was going to be a big twist.

One thing that always bothered me is that Dr Laura claimed that Abby split because she killed Andre. If that is true, why did Gabby enter Andre's office prior to him being killed by Abby? I'm not sure if that's a hole in the story or if that's a clue that things didn't go down as Dr. Laura claims they did.

However, this is a SPOILER thread, not one to discuss the past. And since Sami no longer is on the canvas, or about to return to town....please let's get back to the present and what is upcoming on Days of Our Lives.
Poirot, it doesn't matter what any thread is about it always seems to come back to bashing Sami. :rotfl::rotfl::huh::huh:

One thing that always bothered me is that Dr Laura claimed that Abby split because she killed Andre. If that is true why did Gabby enter Andre's office prior to him being killed by Abby? I'm not sure if that's a hole in the story or if that's a clue that things didn't go down as Dr. Laura claims they did.

It does seem that it might have been Gabby who killed Andre.....however....it could turn out that it was someone else wearing the wig & coat. Abby found Andre......it seems odd she would split into Gabby FIRST, leave, return as Abby...yes, there is more to this story than we have seen so far.

Heck, Nicole was not the original killer of Deimos, that got rewritten since the actress was leaving. So, have a hunch that the killer is going to be someone else entirely different. Could be Vivian......Even Kate!!!

Do you mean the only characters who have any intelligence are Arianna and Tate? Or do you mean the only intelligent people who work on the show are the two sets of twins who play Arianna and Tate, while everybody else involved (in real life) is an idiot? Meaning, every actor/actress, crew member, writer, producer, etc., is on the "idiot train"?

Back