Fun Christmas songs

This is Jen Lilley (Jeannie T) and Eric Martsolf (Brady) singing Baby It's Cold Outside.

If you can snag her Christmas CD, it's really wonderful.

Wish Jen Lilley's (Jeannie T) were actual video clips, not just audio.

Don't think I have seen that Michael Buble' one before.......there was a kid on there (one of the guests, I think...) who looked so much like a very young Carson Boatman (Johnny on Days) I went carefully thru the credits, nope, he isn't listed. That video was very clever....using those kids with the voices of the adult singers.

That 12 Days of Christmas is hilarious.....those are 2 teachers, performing for their students.........lolol

Last edited:
I found the first video again with a man and woman doing the same thing.

This one you can do at home if you want :)

Here's a rewritten version of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody for Christmas in church. I asked my pastor if we could do this for Christmas Eve. Yeah, that was a hard no from him. :rotfl:

Have seen that Hallelujah chorus before, it always gives me goosebumps! How wonderful for those shoppers that day. I should be so lucky. Thanks, Kat.

Kat........I came across that 12 Days of Christmas video with the man & woman........They were as hilarious as the two guys are.

This is a clip from the 1979 Donny and Marie Christmas show. Scroll to 2:38 for Donny singing the 12 Days of Christmas. Little Adam Rich from Eight is Enough had to find props for the song. To this day, I can't hear the 12 Days of Christmas without thinking "and a chicken in a ba-na-na tree."

Back