Hair Again.......

I agree. Nicole rocks short hair ! She looks beautiful, sexy, different from the other women. Really, it suits her.

Now, about Hope. I usually think she's a beautiful woman. She's nicely dressed, most of the times, has great jewelry. Though I don't quite understand the different colours on her nails. Not saying I don't like it, let's say I have to get used to this new fashion, if it is one. But her hair lately, I'm not loving too much. The hair parted right in the middle, kind of flat, with only a few waves, I'm guessing curtesy of a hair waffle iron (is that the right term ?), does nothing for her. It makes her beautiful face (or her fancy face :wink: ) look long and square.

Then again, it's not as bad or as matronly as Jennifer's tight back ponytail, is it ?

I really don't like the 'bumper' thing on Theresa. She is a very pretty young woman though. Guess the hairdressers just like changing things up.

I love Nicole's short hair but it needs to be styled more often. Her hair looks out of place when it is just brushed straight down with no adornment but she is wearing a skin tight work/club dress. Just whisked behind the ear and pinned up at the least or maybe some curls to frame her face. If she is growing it out, it can still be styled.

Theresa usually seems to luck out and get a cute or popular hairstyle. I usually like what Theresa and Nicole have going on.

What the heck is with the long hair with a few waves in it on both Hope & Abby? It is not attractive, looks unkempt, plus.....Hope's hair was parted on the side in one scene, down the middle in another..same day. Abby's was parted down the middle? Is this some new "look" out in CA....perhaps to go with the ripped jeans that look like something a hobo discarded and someone rescued from the dump. Hey, just my opinion.

Hope and Abby need to wash their hair. I don't know who cuts Kate Mansi's (Abby) hair, but it is always uneven at the end.

Theresa's hair is either hit or miss but she needs to give Chloe back her bump-it.

Nicoles hair is hit or miss too depending on the day. I will give her a pass for a few days since she has been though a lot

Even with a haircut Dan still looks unkempt. I kept trying to figure out if it is intentionally styled like that or if the actor scratches his head during breaks and never combs it back.

Not liking the longer look on JJ. Makes him look like a 12 year old

I can't stand Hope's hair lately. It definitely looks like they are using one of those weird curling irons on it to create those waves. It looks terrible. Waves look better when you just enhance the natural wave some people have or do a really loose curl with a large barrel curling iron. The way they style it looks like Hope attended a slumber party with a bunch of 13 year olds and they styled each others hair.

I agree about Abigail's hair too. I want to reach through the screen and hand her some shampoo and a brush.

Daniel's hair looks like he stuck his finger in a socket before walking onset and the directors are like, "oh, well, no time to go back to the hair and makeup room, lights, camera, action!"

Daniel's hair looks like he stuck his finger in a socket before walking onset and the directors are like, "oh, well, no time to go back to the hair and makeup room, lights, camera, action!"
article-0-192F265B000005DC-346_306x423.jpg

Hope and Abby's hair style is an actual one. I've seen it done on one of the shopping channels and is to be the new way to make it look natural. It's wound around the curling iron only so far and the ends are left undone....not an attractive look in my opinion. Just sayin

Opposite of all of the bad hair styles, I have always found Lucas' hair to be groomed (as well as he's always clean shaven). The other men on the show, particularly Daniel and Brady, should take notes.

Hey, in MY opinion, nothing wrong with beard/mustache, both, or ?? (see Stefano & Victor)
The problem is the unshaven. If you are growing a beard, then grow it. Same with mustache. Fine. But the 5 o'clock shadows, the "just rolled out of bed and no time to shave" look is awful. Daniel & Brady are the worst offenders there, but Ben has been guilty as well. Yuk. I think it has even been used on Mr. Sour Puss, Eric, and Chad a few times as well.
Brady at least wears his hair short, but Daniel is truly a mess. Honestly, I would never want a doctor/surgeon to work on me, who looked as unwashed and unkempt as Daniel.

I am glad a couple of the female actors do their own hair, because it does seem that the current stylists like to practice/invent things for the gals, more or less use them for trial.....but unfortunately it is usually an error.

I agree Poirot. I'm not a fan of facial hair in general as I think it tends to age people more than necessary but Victor and Stefano can pull it off very well. It's the others that look unkempt with Daniel being the biggest offender.

I'm really surprised TIIC even allow this to hit the air. It looks awful on tv and I can't imagine how awful it must look in person.

Hair today, gone tomorrow (which is what I often think when I see the title of this forum). With the current hairdressers on Days, I expect to see a bald Nicole before end of summer and Daniel with cornrows.

Back