Hair Again.......

I actually think it's not short enough for a great, sexy pixie cut. It's like too long for a pixie, too short for a short bob of some kind. It's like the hairdressers don't know what to do with Nicole's hair. I say she rocks the short hair, so stop being afraid and go for it. Short can be very feminine and very sexy, I think. And the actress surely can pull it off.

I actually prefer Nicole with longer hair and before today was starting to like her hair again as it seemed to be growing out. I haven't seen any recent photos of her so I wonder if she is growing it out. The ones on twitter seem to be stock photos.

I absolutely LOVED when she first got it cut. It was adorable, and I thought she looked fantastic. It does seem a bit longer now, so maybe she is growing it longer again. I do now everyone was complimenting her on twitter when she first appeared with it. Agree about no recent photos.

I thought Nicole wore no or little makeup on Friday because she had just been released from the hospital after a terrifying ordeal. Plus, she was staying at Daniel's - did she even have her makeup or hair products? I thought this was realistic.

Tooo funny today.........a commercial came on, I flipped the channel and found (I think it was a talk show, that had someone on with BARGAINS. sO one of the hostesses was seated, (must have been The View) and Raven Symone was wrapping the hair on the side around ...I think a large curling iron while a woman was blabbing (sorry, I was not listening because....) and it turned out in just a few seconds like Abby's hair, or Hope's of late. I was paying attention to that, because someone mentioned it here.
Anyway, the hostess was smiling, but I do not think she liked the look. (just one side of her head)
Anyway, the item was ordinarily $349 and was only now $39.95. I burst out laughing because it........well, don't think that wave thing looks all that well.......just me.

Back