Hallmark

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last night, was watching Hallmark, Evidently dozed off, woke up and there was Deidre Hall (Marlena) in that movie she made some years ago, where she owned a string of dept. stores. It was the end of the movie, but don't know the title. She is not the "star" per se, neither was Drake Hogestyn (John) in the movie he made for them.

I caught just the end of that movie, as well and commented in the "Soap stars on other shows" thread. Wish I had known it was back on, to see the whole thing. They are repeating a lot, maybe I can catch it another time.

I found this movie at the library. I'll be picking it up this week.

I wish I could find "Second Chances" to watch. Amazon has title "Hearts on
Fire" because there are several movies called Second Chances. It's not free
to watch on Amazon. Maybe I should check ebay for movie. I would like to
see Alison Sweeney (Sami) and Eric Vaughn (Eric).

I get surprised at times, at the number of Days actors who show up on Hallmark. Victor Webster does (Nicholas Alamain), the actor who played Jeremy Horton, blond; Jen Lilley who played Theresa, Alison Sweeney (I really love the movie she was in with Greg Vaughan -[Eric] Second Chances); oh, there are others. Sometimes I see someone,....where do I know them from....takes me a while to figure out...usually a series no longer on the air.

By the way, on Wed., 12/9...is a showing of The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, with Henry Winkler (the Fonz)....at 5 p.m. Central. Another of my faves.

Yes, that was just on.......but cannot find next showing........

Yes, it is on today, at 5 p.m. Central. Love that movie. LOL

Thanks for the heads up on this movie. I only started watching some of these Hallmark movies last year and I really like this one. Seems like they were a little snarkier in the past. I'm not terribly impressed with any of this years so this one is fun.

Oh, my..5 star christmas on rightt now!

LOL o.k. so I know I am a big complainer about Days' characters not dressing for winter in the midwest.....but was laughing of late as I note......yes, those Hallmark characters are in warm coats, scarves, long sleeves, etc. But rarely wear a hat......that is not what makes me laugh. They are out walking and it is snowing, they jabber away, the snow is landing, of course, on their heads, but their hair never gets wet. LOL.

Lots of shoveled or plowed snow, yet none looks slushy, icy, etc. But it is the hair that stays so dry. Amazing. Hey, I like the character enter a home, and the snow is still on their jackets. But heck, amazing it isn't making their shoes/boots wet either. Yep, picky, picky. Not complaining, cuz they at least make it look like winter. :)

I'm watching The Most Wonderful Time of the Year right now. One of my favorites as well. I'm glad Hallmark still airs it as they seem to have stopped airing a lot of the older stuff and it's not on streaming either.

For those who have Amazon Prime, I believe this movie is on there.

Also watching it now...Love it.....

Last night, was watching Hallmark, Evidently dozed off, woke up and there was Deidre Hall (Marlena) in that movie she made some years ago, where she owned a string of dept. stores. It was the end of the movie, but don't know the title. She is not the "star" per se, neither was Drake Hogestyn (John) in the movie he made for them.
I saw My Christmas Dream when it first aired. I like Danica McKellar, Deidre Hall (Marlena) and loved the name of the department store.

I saw My Christmas Dream Sunday night. The little boy was cute.

Coming up on Hallmark Mysteries & Movies channel......a Chronicle mystery (don't know title) with Alison Sweeney & Kristian Alfonso (Sami & Hope on Days). Kristian said she plays a sheriff. That is all I know. LOL

Back