Headlines from the Salem Intruder

The Intruder marches on, a shining beacon of the truth in Salem, a city built on lies.

Even Mommy Can't Help Him: Cuffed to a Hospital Bed, Rapist Sleaze Stefan O. DiMera Awaits Justice!

Moments from Death!: How Deranged Alter, Dr. Laura, Almost Asphyxiated Three Local Women!

Is Ben Weston in Your Dreams?: How to Banish the Necktie Strangler from Your Subconscious!

Could You Be Kidnapped or Held Prisoner?: Ten Expert Tips from John Black that Could Set You Free!

Vanished!: Doug's Place Diva Chloe Lane Missing: How You Can Help Find Her!

Beneath the DiMera Mansion: Tour Its Maze of Secret Passages and Dungeon-Like Cells with the Intruder!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- Could You Rescue Hostages from a Mexican Drug Lord for Victor?
22edfb0f33cd57eef8db7b5a8fd2faa5--man-candy-celebs.jpg

Xander: "No problem. I'd eat him
for breakfast. And I can also save
schizophrenics from their alters. No
job is too big or too small for me."

Instead of the Spectator's bland article on the death of Vivian, the Intruder serves up real red meat to its readers.

Ding Dong, the Witch Is Dead! Which Old Witch?! Vivian Alamain -- at the Hands of Kate Roberts!

"I Want My Evil Mommy!": No Sympathy for Slimy Stefan O. as He Weeps over His Mother's Cold Dead Body!

"Bring Back My Alter Gabby!": Hospital Shocker as Deranged DiMera Calls out to His Imaginary True Love!

Mystery Solved: Schizo Abigail Killed Andre in Office Brawl! Does This Mean That Gabi Goes Free?!

The Dr. Rolf Diaries: Could Their Contents Be Your Path to Immortality?!

Is Grouchiness Keeping Your Eye off the Prize: How You Can Lighten up and Smell the Roses!

Ask Xander -- This Week's Question -- How Are Your Foreign Language Skills?

Xander: "I'm fluent in both modern
and classical Greek and can say
"buenos dias."

As shocking news breaks out all over Salem, the Intruder's reporters are on the story way ahead of Jenny's weary, failing Spectator.

Her Hero: Intrepid Xander Cook Bravely Rescues Theresa Donovan from Unspeakable Mexican Drug Lord! The Shocking Details!

Heartwarming Reunion: Touching Scenes from Theresa Donovan's First Moments with Her Son, the Adorable Tater Tot! Even Grouchy Victor Shed a Tear!

Town Square Wedding: Oft-Wed Salem Coma King and Noted Psychiatrist to Marry by the Tom and Alice Horton Memorial! Is This One Salem Wedding That Will Go off Without a Hitch?!

Not So Fast: Salem P.D. Questions Kate Roberts's Account of Vivian's Death! Was It Really Murder?!

Sami Snubbed: Blushing Bride-to-Be, Dr. Marlena Evans, Chooses Dr. Kayla Johnson as Her Maid of Honor -- Not Her Infamously Screechy Daughter!

Visionary Biometrics: Can Its Miracle Technology Bring Back Your Eyesight?! Our Science Experts Explain!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- Now That You're Back in Victor's Good Graces, What Will Your Role Be?

Xander: "Titan and the Kirkiakis
family have never been safer.
Any enemies who dare to lift a
finger against them will be in for
a world of hurt."

With hot news breaking out all over Salem, the Intruder covers the stories while Jenny joins sourpuss Eric in saying unkind things to Xander.

Prison Hell: Gabi Hernandez's Torment. Her Exclusive Story!

Eeeny, Meeny, Minie, Mo: Whom Will Brady Choose -- Eve or Theresa?! The Latest Odds!

No Charges: Both Abigail and Kate Escape Prosecution! Has D.A. Trask Gone Soft?!

Hypocrite?: Eric Brady the Drunk Driver Who Killed St. Daniel Jonas Won't Give Xander Cook a Second Chance!

Titan Shocker: CEO Sonny Kiriakis Sued for Sexual Harassment! Is He Being Blackmailed?!

Rapist Stefan O: Why Isn't He Being Prosecuted?! Outrage Sweeps Salem and Beyond!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- How Does It Feel to Be Back in Salem?

Xander: "I'm having the time of my
life zinging Salem's stuffed shirts
and self-righteous hypocrites. Did
you know that my one-liners are
even better than Uncle Victor's?"

The Intruder is resolutely keeping its eyes on the prize bringing Salemites all the dirt and dysfunction that they can handle.

"I Did It": Tearful Theresa Admits That Fear of the Noodle Led Her to Warn Him of Black Patch Chloe Rescue!

Hot Potato: Is a Brady-Theresa Custody Battle Brewing over Tater Tot! Shocking K-mansion Details!

Bye Bye Bayview?: "I'm Cured," Says Serial Killer Ben Weston! If Freed He Swears He'll Never Touch Another Necktie!

Dumped!: Fake Face of Bella, Claire Brady, Gets the Gate from Theo After Trans-Atlantic Pilgrimage!

Fired!: Victor Ousts Weeping Sonny over Titan Sex Scandal! Who's up Next in the Titan CEO Merry-Go-Round?!

Should Amnesiacs Try to Regain Their Memories?! Our Experts' Stunning Report!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- Are You in the Running for Titan CEO?

Xander: "I should be. Titan's biggest
foes, scheming Kate and creepy
Stefan, would be trembling with terror
if they learned that I'm in charge."

The Intruder does its best to launch Salemites into summer with hot, hot stories.

Salem Snoots Snub Local Hero: No Thanks to Xander for Saving Theresa!

Why Isn't This Creep in Jail?: Salem P.D. Shrugs as Stefan O. Fails to Pay for His Abigail Outrage!

No PTSD for Chloe Lane: Salem Diva Shrugs off Effects of Skewering the Noodle!

Evicted!: Weeping Theresa Chased from K-Mansion by Cruel Brady as Tater Tot Calls for His Mommy!

Titan Shocker: Sonny Kiriakis Sued for Sexual Harassment by Office Flunky! Not Me, No Way He Shouts!

Sent to the Couch!: Stunned Victor Exiled from K-Mansion Bedroom by Fed-up Maggie!

Here's Ben!: Necktie Strangler Freed After Miracle Cure as Commissioner Hope Squawks at Top Shrink Marlena!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on Ben's Release?

Xander: "Anyone with an idiot like
Clyde for a father, and who's been
dumped on by snooty Salemites
has my sympathy. When Uncle
Victor makes me Titan CEO, I
might just offer Ben a good job."

Ben returns as Xander leaves, and the Intruder is right on top of these and other hot stories.

"I Shall Return": Snubbed Xander Vows to Make Ingrates Pay! Who's on His Latest to-do List?!

Who's the Expert?: Does Ex-Con Hope Think That She Knows More About Psychiatry Than the Experts?! You Won't Believe What She Said!

Run out of Town!: Rudely Rebuffed by All, Sad Ben Flees Salem! Will He Ever Return?!

Secret Sauce!: Will Dr. Rolf's Magic Potion Help Will Horton Regain His Memory!

"Let's Make Love!": Theresa's Desperate Plea to Save Her Family Life Rebuffed by Cruel Brady!

Duct Tape: Does It Belong in Your Home First-Aid Kit?! Check out Our Experts Amazing Report!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- Will Theresa Ever Win Back Brady?

Xander: "Who cares, but if she
does, she wins the booby prize.
Brady, Sonny, and Justin are all
fools. Someday, Uncle Victor will
be begging me to run Titan. That,
as John Black would say, is a
fact."

As Kate schemes and Victor fumes, the Intruder is right there getting to the heart of things.

Titan Shocker I: Fuming Victor Tells Sonny: "You're Fired!" Tearful Big Boy Ousted in K-Mansion Confrontation!

Titan Shocker II: Chad DiMera Made CEO! What Was Victor Thinking! Our Experts Weigh in!

Salem Inn Stunner: Leo Stark's Lawyer Spotted Coming out of Kate's Hotel Room!? Just What Is She up to Now!

Stuff It: Leo Stark Tells Titan Where to Put Its Settlement Offer! Is There a Kate Connection Here!?

Gone Baby Gone: Missing Ciara Phones Home, but Won't Reveal Her Location to Anguished Hope!!

"I Hate You Mommy": Out of Prison, Weeping Gabi Is Cruelly Rejected by Her Little Daughter!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- What Do You Think of Chad Becoming Titan CEO?

Xander: "Victor is fighting Stefan O.
with a water pistol. He should have
gone nuclear and made me CEO.
I eat sneaky wimps like Stefan O. for
lunch."

As Salemites go for each other's throats, the Intruder is there to give inquiring minds all the gory details.

Who Gets Tater Tot?: Courtroom Brawl over Tot's Custody! Shocking Things That the Witnesses Said!

Going, Going, Gone: Titan Stock Price Still Sinking! When Will It Hit Absolute Zero!

Lawsuit Stunner: Grifter Leo Proposes to Sonny! What's He up to Now?!

Ciara Phones Home: You Won't Believe What She Told Frazzled Mommy Hope!

Nobody Likes Me, Everybody Hates Me: Will Slimy Stefan O. Go to the K-Mansion Garden to Eat Worms?!

Double Shot of Love Potion Number Nine: Will Dangerous Second Dose Restore Will's Lost Memory?!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on the Collapse of Titan Stock Prices?

Xander: "Grouchy Uncle Vic and
callow little Sonny must be having a
cow, but it's great news for me. If
the price drops low enough, I'll buy
all the shares and make myself CEO.
Won't that be fun."

As Ben tries to deal with reality and Judge Rose Duncan attempts to stay awake, the bright, alert Intruder staff soldiers on.

Courtroom Shocker: Brady Implicated in the Deimos Murder! What He Actually Admitted to on the Witness Stand!

Cops Can't Find Ben Weston: Is He Disguised in a Black Baseball Cap?!

Leo Stark Missing: What You Can Do to Assist the Police!

I'm Coming After You: New Titan CEO, Chad DiMera, Lays in on the Line to Stefan O.!

Modern Rustic Decor: Must-Haves for Hip Salem Cabin Owners!

Pub Fourth Fest Fizzles: How You Can Now Score Free Food (Even Garbage Can Nachos)!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- Did Brady Murder Deimos?!

Xander: "No way. Brady is a lover,
not a fighter. The real killer must
be a Salem woman. They can
be lethal."

With Jenny focused only on saving JJ's future, the Intruder ranges widely for the hottest stories of the week.

Bionic Eyes: Can They Also Read Your Mind?! Our Experts Speak out!

Foiled: Hope Brady's Foul Plan to Railroad Ben Weston for the Mammoth Falls Cabin Fire Collapses in Flames!

Park Shocker!: Revenge-Crazed Eve Donovan Assaults Ben Weston While Commissioner Brady Does Nothing!

Meet the Shyster: Newcomer Ted Laurent Has Been Busy Representing Leo Stark, Defending Ben Weston, and Allegedly Bedding Kate Roberts! Wow!

Framed!: Distraught Jenny Deveraux Tries to Save Her Son from Drug Charges! Would She Do the Same for You?

So Long Tater Tot: Brady Weeps as Theresa Spirits His Son off to California. Could He Have Won Joint Custody with a Better Lawyer?! Members of the Salem Bar Comment!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on Arturo's Dirty Work for Victor?

Xander: "Strictly amateurish. When will Victor
realize that if he wants something done right,
he should make use of my unparalleled talents."

As Jenny frets about Eric learning the truth about Nicole's departure and ace reporter Adrienne looks for her lost note pad, the crusading Intruder takes dead aim at Hope and the Salem P.D., while supporting Ben Weston.

Exposed!: Hope Brady's Sick Plot to Railroad Ben Weston! Her Shocking Words and Deeds!

Cover-up!: Hope Brady Does Nothing as Ben is Assaulted by a Screeching Eve Donovan and YouTube Flop Claire Brady!

Uncovered!: The Corrupt ISA Plot to Help Hope Brady by Faking Another Stefano Resurrection!

Who's a Psychiatrist?: Shameless Hope Dares to Contradict Expert Dr. Marlena Evans About Ben's Sanity!

Meet Hope's Little Helper: Once a Proud FBI Agent Lap Dog Rafe Hernandez Now Aids Hope's Cruel Plot Against Ben!

Help Us Help Ben: Go Online Now and Contribute to Our GoFundMe Account for Ben! Here's How!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- What Do You Think of Hope's Actions Toward Ben?

Xander: "Totally disgusting, but it's
no surprise. Some people think of
me as a bad guy, but Hope Brady
and her cops make me look like
a St. Luke's altar boy."

While Jenny frets over her future with Eric and Adrienne obsesses about Bonnie, the Intruder is on the job, including exposing Hope's malfeasance and defending Ben.

Vengeful Hope Says, "Get out of Town!"; Brave Ben Says NO!

Shameless: Cruel Hope Unsuccessfully Demands that Dr. Evans Falsify Ben's Diagnosis!

Piling on: Son of Psycho Ava and Former Medical Records Forger Tripp Dalton Dares to Insult Poor Ben!

Is Ben Really a Murderer?: Rumors Swirl that Paige, Serena, and Midwife Wendy Are Still Alive!

Where's Leo Stark?: If You Have Clues Call the Intruder Today!

Will the John Black-Marlena Evans Wedding End in Chaos?! The Latest Las Vegas Odds!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- What Are the Chances that John Black's Wedding to Marlena Will Go off Without a Hitch?

Xander: "Slim and none, but if John
Black wants a trouble-free wedding,
he ought to hire me to handle
security. With me on the job,
pests and trouble-makers -- even
the infamous Sami Brady and
other creepy, crawly Salem pests
-- wouldn't dare show up."

While both Jenny and Adrienne obsess over their personal problems, the Intruder staffers gather hard-hitting, newsworthy stories for inquiring Salemites.

A Home for Ben: Kindly Ciara Takes Him in! You Won't Believe What Cruel Hope Then Said!

Fire Hope Now!: Her Vicious Campaign Against Brave Ben Is the Last Straw!

Ruined: How Servile Rafe Has Killed His Credibility by Slavishly Following Hope's Nasty Lead!

Chad Walks out!: He Flees to the K-Mansion and Gabi's Loving Arms!

Spotted!: Reliable Rumor Says Leo Stark Was at Graceland Talking to Elvis's Ghost!

Horton the Tiger: Where Is He Now and Could He Return Soon?!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- How Would You Handle Stefan's Threats Against Steve?

Xander: "Patch Johnson can take
care of himself, but if the Big Zero
threatened me, it would be the
last thing he ever did."

Once again, the Intruder is there to give Salemites all the dirty details they crave.

Wedding Chaos! Dr. Evans Shot as Sami and Kristen Invade the Ceremonies!

Can Dr. Evans Be Saved: The Latest News from Inside the ER! Will the Spirit of Daniel Guide
the Doctors' Hands?!

Another Outrageous Escape: Evil Kristen Easily Gets Away! Why Can't the Salem P.D. Catch Crooks?!

Extreme Negligence?: With Wedding Day Shootings So Common, Why Wasn't Dr. Evans Wearing a Kevlar Vest?!

Will Remembers!: Recalls His Romantic Wedding to Sonny! Will He Also Remember Cheating on Him?!

New Hope for King Tut?: Could Dr. Rolf's Secret Formula Bring the Famous Pharaoh Back to LIfe.

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on the Wedding Debacle?

Xander: So typical, yet so avoidable.
If they'd been smart enough to put
me in charge of security, I'd have had
Kristen in my trusty cage before she
ever got anywhere near the ceremony."

The Intruder's Labor Day issue is out with some tasty workplace-themed stories for Salemites to chew on.

Who's the Least Qualified Salem CEO?: The Stunning Results of Our Study!

Why Do So Few Salemites Ever Go to Work?: Our List of the Biggest Loafers!.

What's It Like to Work at Titan?: Brutally Candid Comments Heard Around the Water Cooler!

City Hall Shocker!: How Taxpayers Pay Mayor Carver for Doing Absolutely Nothing!

Who's Operating on You?: Appalling Stories Straight from the University Hospital ER!

From the Rectory to the Brady Pub Bar: The Amazing Work History of Gloomy Eric Brady!

Ask Xander -- Do You Have Any Career Tips for Young Salemites?

Xander: "Don't be fooled by the lazy
in-crowd loafers. Real people do
work for a living, but stick to 9-5.
My exciting line of work requires a
special type of person; flexible morals,
the ability to get rough, and a willingness
to do a little time."

Chaos may be breaking out all over Salem, but the Intruder is right there scooping up the dirt.

Baby Blockbuster: Escaped Con Bonnie Says Lucas Horton is Her Baby Daddy!

Blockhead Belle: Inept Attorney Wants to Needlessly Pull the Plug on Poor Marlena!

Railroaded: Dimwitted Feds Arrest Patch Johnson for a Crime He Didn't Know He Was Committing!

Obsessed: Mad Hope's Campaign Against Brave Ben Continues! How You Can Help Him!

Will's Dilemma: Should He Choose Injured Paul or Rich Kid Sonny?! Vote in Our Poll Today!

Still at Large: The Cops Can't Catch Kristen, but Intruder Readers Can! Join the Hunt Today!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- Will the Cops Catch Kristen?

Xander: "Surely you jest. Hope's
cops can't catch a cold. That said
I'd have Kristen gift-wrapped for
law enforcement if only they'd ask
nicely -- and paid a nice reward."

As Jenny typically frets about Eric and Adrienne steams about Bonnie, the firm and steady Intruder staffers keep their noses to the grindstone.

John's Tearful Plea: "Please Let Doc Live." The Latest Heartrending Scenes at Marlena's Bedside!

Dumbbell Lawyer: Our Legal Experts Rip Belle's Handling of the Living Will! Their Shocking Comments!

Her Hero!: Brave Rafe Ignores Cruel Hope's Orders and Gets Sami to Her Beloved Mother!

Help Us Catch Kristen: You Know the Salem Cops Won't!

Fixed!: Ben Repairs Ciara's Beloved Motorcycle! How a Total Wreck Returned to the Highway!

Fake, Fake, Fake!: Vicious Hope's Plan to Frame Brave Ben with Planted Evidence! How You Can Assist the Intruder's Efforts to Stop Her!

Ask Xander: This Week's Question -- What's Your Take on Hope's Behavior?

Xander: OMG,she tried to keep
a daughter from her dying mother's
bedside and is trying to frame poor
Ben Weston. And people thought
that I was a heartless criminal.

While Jenny frets about telling Eric about Nicole and Adrienne steams about Bonnie Lockhart, the Intruder staff puts their personal problems aside to get Salemites their weekly dose of dirt.

Marlena Miracle: Dr. Evans Bounces Back from the Brink! How Could This Happen Without Dr. Daniel Jonas?!

Bedside Rant: Furious Marlena Rips Daughters -- Blames Them for Her Plight! Does This Sound Like the Real Dr. Evans?!

Dumped Again: Tearful Sonny Jilted as Distraught Will Rushes to Paul's Bedside!

What Lies Beneath?: Rumors About Bizarre Doings in the Depths of University Hospital!

Legal Farce: Patriotic Steve Johnson Jailed on Faux Espionage Charges! Kayla's Brave Fight to Free Him!

Too-Typical Salem P.D.: Vicious Kristen Still Roams Free While Brave Ben Faces Cruel Hope's Trumped-up Charges!

Ask Xander -- This Week's Question -- Whom Should Eric Choose -- Jenny or Nicole?!

Xander: "Who knows, who cares. Frankly,
it amazes me that a washed-up priest, failed
photographer, and gloomy part-time bartender
like Eric can attract any woman. If Jenny or
Nicole want a real man, they should give
me a ring."

Last edited:
Back