Heart Attack!!!!

ShaSha

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone....

Just got back after spending 5 days in the Hospita...Had a Heart Attack, first time on Wed.

Soooooooooo Scary....I was some kind of Angina/ Heart Muscle Spasm....The gave me meds to control my Blood Pressure and a med to open my blood vessels, slow down my heart as well..
I am a hypersensitive person and internalize all emotions mine and the feelings of others...When you are suffering, I feel that suffering etc. You hurt, I feel the hurt, physically and emotionally....I have been that way since being a child....

Seems now when they did a CT on me in the Hospital, they also saw some suspicious thing in my abdomen....I will be going for a MRI soon to determine what is going on there....I just neel a few days to get back to myself.

My Birthday is coming up 3/31 and just thinking what a birthday present this was.... I guess all I can say is, IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE....I try to be positive and that is basically what I always try to be...I was told never let others try to take away the positivity in your character....I always look for the Sunnyside, that is what keeps me going...

So I just felt I had to share...Thank you everyone for listening....ShaSha:)

Wow, ShaSha, how scary! I'm also a very sensitive person, so I can relate. I can be stressful at times taking on so much, so you take that break and take care of yourself! I hope you get good news from your upcoming tests. While you are recuperating, there is a really good book you might want to read. The Highly Sensitive Person, by Elaine Aron. Keep us posted! I'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear an update.

Oh, my gosh, ShaSha, Scary indeed, and truly, am SO very happy you are home now. The most important...do exactly what the docs tell you. Big hug. Saying a prayer.

Oh goodness, ShaSha! Bless you! I hope you are feeling much better. I know it's very scary...my dad had a mild heart attack last year, and it really scared me! He's 70...but the man is rarely ever sick. Yeah, he has allergy problems (the perks of being in Central Texas) but other than that, he's really healthy. The problem that bothers me is he is still working a full time job at his age and works harder than any of the 20ish old young men at the store.
Please take care of yourself darlin'. Hugs and keep us posted on how you are! <3

oh my gosh Sasha! How scary! So glad you are well enough to post. I'm the same way, I seem to feel whatever those around me are feeling. I've cried for people I've never met, just read their story. I cry at commercials. It's an emotional life for the person whose heart beats for others without control.
I also try to find the blessings in every situation... in yours, perhaps your heart attack was God's way of getting attention to what was going on in your abdomen. If you hadn't had the heart attack, you wouldn't be aware of the other problem... which is now being taken care of. As scary as all of that is, that is a blessing! You are a miracle and you definitely have God by your side.
I will be praying for you!

That must've been very scary. Glad you are ok and able to let us know what happened. Best thing to do is give your couch, recliner and bed a workout, resting on all 3 that is. Plenty of sleep for now ShaSha.

ShaSha I'm glad you're home.

I hope you have family or friends to help you out.

You have a wonderful birthday Sunday :)

Oh my ! My prayers for you ShaSha glad your feeling better .

Hey ! ShaSha ! I'm both saddened that you had to go throught that, and relieved that you are on your way to getting much better. I too understand how sentiments and stress can come into play. So, please, do take care of yourself, stay positive and know that many are thinking of you and sending you great thoughts and prayers ! So :hug:Shasha ! We might not always agree, but we still have fun ! :D

How lovely...:) Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts.....All of you are like having Pen Pals....When we post and write about many things on THE SALEM SPECTATOR, I picture each one of you in my minds eye.

Today I am seeing my Primary to go over all that has happened and for another Exam....He will make the appointment for my MRI....I will certainly let all of you know what the results are from that.

ktspirit...I will definitely look into that book.

The Beta Blocker pill the Cardiologist prescribed, known as Verapamil, is giving me shortness of breath, lightheadedness and dizziness...I called their office and they sitll have not responded as to a change in the med yet...I stopped taking it...Also the other scripts were not even called into the pharmacy as yet...The particular Cardio Doc is the Associate of my regular Cardio...I am going to call him to let him what is happening because I have to be taking these meds....

Again thank you all for your kindness....:hug:ShaSha

Holy heck, ShaSha, that's the drug that caused me a whole lot of problems after my heart attack and surgery. It caused the breathing problems on top of my asthma. It also caused my asthma meds to quit working. My family doctor (internal medicine) took me off of it, and reamed the cardiologist a new one. My doc changed me to generic ramipril, and I haven't had a problem with it for the last 4 1/2 years. Now I don't take anything from the cardiologist unless he checks with my doc first. He says the heart docs give everyone the same medicines without checking their other meds or health problems.

Back