Here we go again with Eve/JJ/Paige (Tues., 9/9)

I don't think Eve knew/expected Jill to drug JJ. When Jill told Eve how JJ would not drink, would not reciprocate when she flirted with him, so she had to "give him a nudge"......she did not mention drugging, tho I am surprised Eve did not ask.
Eve hired a hooker to get JJ into a compromising position at the party, get pictures. Period.
Eve is playing a dangerous game. She hired someone who drugged JJ, and he is very lucky he was not caught. Eve would have been completely responsible for it all, but am sure she would not have cared.
Makes you wonder why she never worried about who her daughter was dating, what her daughter was doing, etc. while she did her "on the road" gigs, for so long.

I don't think Eve knew/expected Jill to drug JJ. When Jill told Eve how JJ would not drink, would not reciprocate when she flirted with him, so she had to "give him a nudge"......she did not mention drugging, tho I am surprised Eve did not ask.
Eve hired a hooker to get JJ into a compromising position at the party, get pictures. Period.
Eve is playing a dangerous game. She hired someone who drugged JJ, and he is very lucky he was not caught. Eve would have been completely responsible for it all, but am sure she would not have cared.
Makes you wonder why she never worried about who her daughter was dating, what her daughter was doing, etc. while she did her "on the road" gigs, for so long.

But, isn't that why she's a "good" (??????) mother? :sarcasm:

Back