Here's your sign.....

I saw up through that part but had to leave. I believe what you missed was the Cardinal asking Nicole why she destroyed the evidence and she said it was a sin and she was trying to atone for it.

And I agree. Nicole was being herself and it embarrassed Eric. I liked that the Cardinal told him to take his own advice. I didn't like that the Bishop apparently told the Cardinal that Eric has faced everything with faith and fairness or something like that because I don't happen to like the way hes acted nor do I think it's especially priestly of him.

I know lying is wrong...but Eric really has nobody to blame but himself if he tells the Cardinal he wants Nicole...It is possible that if he was reinstated, that over time he would get over her and just enjoy being a priest without loving her anymore, especially after she shredded the evidence. And Nicole would certainly move on. But I guess it just wasn't meant to be...seems as if God is sending Eric signs through his dreams and all that he and Nicole are meant to be together, the priest life isn't for him, etc. Eric just hasn't seen it.

Personally, I think Eric is too judgmental (at least openly) to be a priest anyways. He should learn to be more forgiving and less sanctimonious.

Also in Dallas, and I missed that scene as well. But I'd likely have fast-forwarded anyway. I'm so BORED with this story line. And I love how he's Catholic enough to be a priest, but sex outside of marriage is all he can think about. His vows are not supposed to be the only thing keeping him from sexing up Nicole. The sex outside marriage thing doesn't bother me personally. I just think it makes no sense for this character. Not much does, though.

I think something bad is going to happen to either Eric or Nicole and that will cause him to resolve his feelings for her once and for all. I'm hopeful he will also have an epiphany and admit how awful he has been acting. He owes Nicole a big apology.

I agree, Sarah Beth. Eric is trying to pray away his feelings for Nicole, and taking it out on her too. Why she wants to have anything to do with him is beyond me.
She's Nicole... She's loved men who've treated her far worse than this.

It is just like Brady (Sami does this all the time) to blame someone else for his problems...

None of this is at all Eric's fault.. all Nicole's!!!

Come on Eric, it is your fault too.. Nicole did some wrong things and some good things.. so did Eric.. Where are his "big boy panties"?? He needs to put them on and man up.
Agree totally. If you were that desperate to remain a priest go and find your own evidence instead of sitting around praying for signs.

And it's not like its his first rodeo with Nicole. Don't tell her you love her and then back out she's not going to take it sitting down she's going to fight for you and she's not going to play by the rules.

I think something bad is going to happen to either Eric or Nicole and that will cause him to resolve his feelings for her once and for all. I'm hopeful he will also have an epiphany and admit how awful he has been acting. He owes Nicole a big apology.

and I'm hoping it involves Kristen (but not Daniel)

I would like to know how Eric could go from telling Nicole how much he loves her, to glaring at her and being so ugly. Are feelings that easily destroyed? The actor should have been cast a villian---he glares and acts nasty so well.

He should be a villain - I am constantly expecting him to go vampire. He just has that look about him.

I hope we get RoboJohn, again! RoboJohn was hilarious!

I loved Robo John too... hopefully post coma John reverts to Robo John.

I agree KathyLu.........Eric needs to be a priest and go back to Africa!!
0002047B.gif

Back