Hey Old Cowgirl.It's your day!

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OH, hope you did not have to cook, girl...... and truly, from us all here
images

Thanks so much to all of you for the birthday wishes! I did have a good day but strangely enough, I did cook. I made a Mexican Chef Salad, which I'd been wanting to do for a while. Hubby asked if I wanted to go out, but we were on the go so much last week, and we eat out so often, I really just wanted to stay home and do nothing. Many of you will understand when I tell you one thing that made my day great is that I was completely headache free all day, not even a twinge, and that is a pretty rare occurrence for me. I appreciate every one of you. Thanks for being here!

:hug: Again... late to the party. But Happy Birthday, Old Cowgirl, from the bottom of my heart. (And I hear you about headaches, girl, and I'm with you ! I don't know about the details, but I do know what a horrible headache/migraine feels like) So enjoy a day without one ! :) And do buy yourself something pretty. It always helps a little.

Thanks for your kind words, TheWriter. About something pretty for myself, I have to tell you how my husband and his brother in New Jersey talk frequently on Skype, so the brother had been quizzing him for days about what he was going to get for me. He kept making the traditional suggestions-- flowers, chocolates, etc. The truth is, my husband and I don't exchange birthday presents anymore. Our living situation makes it impossible for either of us to surprise the other so we both are satisfied to skip it. It was driving his brother crazy so I finally said hubby could tell him there was one thing I'd like to have--a set of ratchet wrenches! :)

Back