Hi all

Puddle Duck

Reaction score
I haven't been around in quite awhile. Well I've been lurking but not posting. I fell and broke my upper arm in several places. I spent 5 days in the hospital getting surgery to put in a plate and pins and then several weeks home recovering. I have to wear my sling until Christmas but I'm getting back my ability to type.

I actually watched Days this week and look forward to jumping back into the conversation. :)

Hey there, Puddle!! Ouch, sorry to hear about your arm. Like there's ever a good time to break your arm but it's never a good time for these to happen during the holidays. Hope you start healing fast and will be on the lookout for any posts and won't judge you too harshly for spelling errors, due to the one arm typing. LOL! teasing you. Like I should talk, my d's, s's and e's sometimes do not come through in my typing cause the keys stick.

Truth be told, in the last month I have not had much time to come on here and post either, but when I do have a few minutes, I scan through and e what folks are talking about.

great seeing you, puddle. Feel better soon.

Sorry to hear this Puddle Duck. I'm glad you're on the mend though and thanks for keeping us in the loop. :)

Back